Parallels is a virtualization technology company with two primary products, Parallels Desktop for Mac and Parallels Workstation. Buy their products at flexible and discounted rates only from softvire.
Parallels Desktop 15 for Mac 1 Year (Physical)
Part Number: PDFM13L-BX1-AP
Parallels Desktop 15 for Mac is the very package that Mac users need to have when they want the power of Windows on their device. Turn your Mac device into a more flexible workhorse with the regular MS Windows apps. Work around Mac and PC apps simultaneously without having to worry about slowing down your device. Experience true efficiency. Get Parallels Desktop 15 today at Softvire AU!
Parallels Desktop 15 for Mac (Physical) Product Highlights:
- Install and use your favorite Windows apps on your Mac device seamlessly.
- Reuse existing Boot Camp partitions.
- Wider coverage with more operating systems supported.
- Comes with a suite of utilities that are essential for your Mac.
- This is a physical product and may include packaging.
- Already optimized for macOS Catalina and Windows 10’s latest version.
Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition
With Parallels Desktop Business Edition, Mac users will not have to miss out on any Windows application. The easiest and fastest way to provide users with Mac computers for Windows programs. That is more than convenience You can save money and computing resources, streamline workflows, and cut support costs of your IT department by combining Mac and Windows features on a single computer. Make Mac more effective for your company. Purchase this product in Softvire Australia.
Parallels Desktop Business Edition Product Highlights:
- Run Windows seamlessly on Mac to switch with a single click or swipe between Mac and Windows.
- Print files on Mac equipped printers.
- Plug external USB devices into a Mac and use them with Windows (including smart cards and other Windows-only compatible devices).
- Using Windows as it is a macOS program. Unlike other virtualizations, Parallels Desktop does not need to restart or connect to a server to start Windows on Mac.
Parallels Mac Management for Microsoft SCCM
Parallels Mac Management Microsoft SCCM is a plug-in that extends Microsoft SCCM to manage Mac in the same way as Windows PCs. Allow Mac management to discover enroll and administer Mac devices in the same manner as you handle PCs outside traditional Windows SCCM capabilities. Render first-class citizens of Mac computers on your corporate network by managing them. Purchase this product in Softvire Australia.
Parallels Mac Management for Microsoft SCCM Product Highlights:
- macOS Image Deployment (macOS image capture, image delivery to an SCCM distribution point and task sequencing to Mac computers.)
- Software Deployment via SCCM Application Deployment
- Ensure compliance with on-site Mac computers via SCCM configuration items and baselines
- macOS Software Update Management
- Use the Software Metering Usage Report Cycle to determine the actively used software