2D/3D Training Bundle for TurboCAD Pro Platinum 2018 (ESD)
These training guides are browser based (HTML) electronic training sessions that are easy to navigate, link to relevant videos, and allows you to save pages to ‘favorites’. You can even right click to look up terms in Google Dictionary, or use Google Translate to translate phrases or entire pages into your own language.
2D/3D Training Bundle for TurboCAD Pro Platinum 2018 Product Highlights:
- Introduction and TurboCAD Basics at the beginning of each guide to put you on the fast track for learning TurboCAD.
- 14 training sessions and over 220 task-specific videos in the 2D training guide.
- 15 training sessions and over 250 task-specific videos in the 3D training guide.
- Session summaries for a concise review of progress.
- Rapid Reference Index for quick location of specific topics.
- Google Dictionary & Google Translate support.
- This product is a browser-based HTML training guide.
$163.15 Including GST
- Additional Information
- System Information
- Reviews (0)
Disclaimer: This product is a digital license and does not include physical components such as CD/DVDs and boxes.
You can now master 2D/3D Design, Modeling, & Rendering Skills from the comfort of your home with this 2D/3D Training Bundle for TurboCAD Pro Platinum 2018. This HTML and video guide teach common 2D and 3D CAD skills necessary to perform the advance applications on TurboCAD Pro Platinum software.
This training bundle is an exceptional value!
Complete 2D/3D Training Guides for TurboCAD
Newly updated for TurboCAD 2018, these HTML and video training guides teach common 2D and 3D CAD skills through easy to use, step-by-step sessions. It’s designed for anyone wishing to learn TurboCAD Pro Platinum for Windows in a self-paced, structured session format. This program is also appropriate for students learning CAD for the first time in a classroom setting, whether at school, college, university or any educational institution.
Easy Way to Learn CAD with TurboCAD
All key 2D features in TurboCAD are presented in the first program. Following basic introductory sessions are 14 learning sessions. Over 220 videos are spread throughout the 14 sessions to demonstrate the activities being presented.
From Scratch to Your First Project
With both the 2D and 3D guide, each session begins with a task worksheet with specific instructions about the session. All sessions are single session, from start to finish, which means drawings can easily be completed in the recommended time frame. Projects and practical sessions are also included so you can build your own projects from scratch.
This product is digital and does not include any physical component.
This product supports Windows PC only.
- Windows 10 (all editions, including October 2018 Update)
- Windows 8 (in latest version)
- Windows 7 SP1 (in latest version)
- 4 GB RAM
- 8 GB RAM
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- Internet Explorer 10 and newer versions