Acronis Backup Standard Office 365
Although Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud service, Acronis Backup Standard Office 365 Subscription provides an extra layer of security against user mistakes and deliberate malicious behavior. You can retrieve deleted products from your backup even after the Office 365 retention period has expired. Get your Acronis Backup Standard now in Softvire Australia.
Acronis Backup Standard Office 365 Subscription License Product Highlights:
- Share backup plans between seats
- Gain quick insights via advanced reporting
- Use one centralized storage for all protected seats
- Save on storage space with deduplication technology
- Ensure uninterrupted surveillance via multilevel administration roles
$537.44 – $4,038.08 Including GST
- Additional information
- System Requirement
- Reviews (0)
Disclaimer: This product is a digital license and does not include physical components such as CD/DVDs and boxes.
Acronis Backup in Cloud Deployment (Acronis Backup Service) can protect Office 365 applications, including OneDrive for Business, Exchange Online, and SharePoint Online, and store information in safe Acronis Cloud Storage. Acronis Backup can only safeguard Exchange Online from on-site installation but enables clients to use any kind of storage, not just Acronis Cloud.
Acronis Backup for Office 365 is accessible with a subscription license only. To use Acronis Backup for Office 365 in cloud deployment, the customer needs to license the required number of seats and purchase sufficient Acronis Cloud Storage capacity to maintain their backup. Purchase this product in Softvire Australia. There are two choices available to buy: a prepackaged starter pack or a fully customizable license.
With assistance from Acronis Backup Cloud for Office 365 email, you can provide your clients with a precious backup service to safeguard all their email information while also complementing your Office 365 revenues. Using the Acronis Backup Cloud branded self-service console, your customers can adjust their backups, view all activities centrally, and receive troubleshooting alerts for all of their protected data, including Office 365 email.
- Generate extra monthly recurring revenues with competitive pricing and appealing margins.
- Realize incremental profits by providing enhanced data protection services to the entire setting of your clients.
- Add value to every Office 365 sale by protecting your customers ‘ mailboxes with quick, effective backup.
- Reduce intensive recovery times and guarantee that your company continues to run with the fastest granular restoration.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with retention policies and prevent loss of information in deactivated subscriptions.
- Eliminate operating overhead and streamline backup revenues through integration with Odin Service Automation.
- Ensure compliance by complying with data protection regulatory demands and offering robust search and recovery.
- Provide your clients with the flexibility to back up their information locally or to private or public clouds.
- Reduce complexity with a single web-based data protection console.
Product Format: Digital License
Product Type: Subscription License
Operating System Supported:
- Windows, Linux
- 1 GHz
- 10 MB RAM for Windows
- 120 MB for Linux
Hard Disk Space
- 1.7 GB of free space for Windows
- 815 MB for Linux
- Screen resolution 1024*768 or higher for both Windows and Linux
- An Internet connection is required for the product activation and all features that use Acronis Cloud, including online backup, cloud archiving, and data synchronization. If your computer is not connected to the Internet, you can activate the product by using another computer that has an Internet connection.