AutoCAD Revit LT Suite 2022 Commercial New Single-user ELD
$953.88 – $2,573.16 Incl GST
Are you designing architectural projects? Do you need to boost 3D work performance and production quality? The right choice for you is the BIM Autodesk Revit LT. The leading BIM design software is Autodesk Revit and the LT edition. AutoCAD Revit LT Kit Package includes Revit LT products and AutoCAD LT software. Available in Softvire your leading online software marketplace in Australia.
AutoCAD Revit LT Suite 2022 Product Highlights:
- Includes both Revit LT and AutoCAD LT
- 2D documentation, planning, and details
- Technology of TrustedDW
- Geolocation and Live Maps
- 3D orthographic and perspective views
- Dimensioning, tagging, and annotation
- Additional information
- System Requirement
- Reviews (8)
Disclaimer: This product is a digital license and does not include physical components such as CD/DVDs and boxes.
With both Autodesk Revit LT technology and a suite of popular AutoCAD LT modeling tools, Autodesk AutoCAD Revit LT Suite will help smaller architecture businesses move to Building Information Modeling (BIM) together.
The Revit LT BIM (Building Information Modelling) software allows you to achieve high-quality 3D architectural drawings and documentation and encourages you to adapt to BIM model’s based environment.
The model in Revit LT provides high-quality, more detailed prototypes and reports, as well as meeting customer requirements for BIM deliverables. Continue working with AutoCAD LT with BIM’s streamlined user interface.
Autodesk AutoCAD Revit LT subscription provides flexible options for pay-as-you-go purchases, which suit your business needs and budgets, and provide access to advanced software releases, use cloud services, and support for technical purposes.
As mentioned above, AutoCAD Revit LT Suite provides you with Revit LT’s Building Information Modeling (BIM) tool as well as AutoCAD LT’s 2D drawing tools. See what you get throughout every product and understand why they’re valuable when you buy it. Purchase this product in Softvire Australia.
- Unified, organized system-Design changes update automatically during the entire design process for each view.
- High-quality products-Coordinated and up-to-date project records.
- Autogenerated schedules – building part scheduling is automatically created to maximize cost and quantity visibility.
- Support to verify amounts of products-Material takeoff helps to check the volumes and to monitor quantities.
- Fluid File Development Exchange with Revit Users-Swap Files with Users of any Revit Item.
- Digital photo realistic – use real-world materials with cloud services from Autodesk.
- Architect products — ready-to-use product includes office cubicles, chairs, residential and commercial walls, and a library of appliances.
- Using common software in AutoCAD LT (available in Revit LT Suite) to help make the transition to BIM simpler.
- Autodesk Drive-Using data storage designed for individuals and small teams, safely store, display and upload your 2D and 3D model files.
Product Format: Digital License
Product Type: CAD Software
Operating System Supported:
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 64-bit:
Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit:
Enterprise, Pro, or Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Windows 10 Anniversary Update 64-bit (version 1607 or higher)
- Single- or Multi-Core Intel Pentium, Xeon, or i-Series processor or AMD® equivalent with SSE2 technology. The highest affordable CPU speed rating recommended.
- Autodesk Revit software products will use multiple cores for many tasks, using up to 16 cores for near-photorealistic rendering operations.
- 4 GB of RAM
Hard Disk Space
- 5 GB free disk space
- 1280 x 1024 with true color