DesignCAD 3D Max v2016
Versatile 2D/3D CAD solution
DesignCAD 3D MAX 2016 is easy-to-use 2D/3D CAD software, perfect for beginners, but powerful enough to create high-quality designs, simple renders and animations. The latest release of this award-winning software offers new file interoperability and better management of blocks, symbols, and image files.
$139.95 Includes Tax
- Additional Information
- System Requirements
- Reviews (1)
Versatile 2D/3D CAD Solution
DesignCAD 3D MAX is a general purpose CAD tool for easily creating precise, high-quality 2D designs, 3D models, renders and animations. Design everything from furniture, decks, floor plans and architectural drawings to engineering layouts, electronic schematics, plats, maps, elevations and even toys for hobbies.
- Usability Tools
- Workspace Tools
- Drawing Tools
- Editing and Measuring
- Dimension Tools
- Groups, Blocks, Symbols and more!
Precision 3D Modeling
- 3D View Settings
- 3D Primitives
- 3D (Solid) Editing Operations
- 3D Visualisation
Realistic Visualization and Lighting
- Shadow Tool – smooth the edges of rendered shadows
- Procedural Textures – add marble, wood, cement, grain, patch, perlin noise, brick, cells or wood extended textures to your designs
- Image Fills – Use an image as a fill pattern
Animation & Walkthroughs
Powerful & Complete
DesignCAD 3D Max comes with more than 10,000 2D/3D symbols to quickly drag and drop into your design.
3D Model Content for Easier Architectural Design
- 129 structural models – doors and hardware, windows and window treatments, fireplaces, wood moldings and more
- 234 kitchen items – cabinets, appliances, faucets, sinks, counters and more
- 52 bath items – tubs, faucets, sinks, vanities and more
- 134 residential items – furniture, lighting fixtures and home décor
- 51 office items – desks, file & storage cabinets, tables, shelving and more
Group Editor in Info Box
- Move highlighted group members or entire subgroups to a different layer.
- Remove individual objects or an entire subgroup from the topmost group (Extract).
- Move objects between sub-groups of the topmost group (Move To).
- Collapse an entire group hierarchy to a single-level group (Unnested).
Windows 64-bit & 32-bit Compatible
Accelerated Drawing Performance
Added Flexibility when Sharing Your Work
- Print Section – Print only a specified region of the drawing.
- Print Scale Options – Select from a standard set of print scale options or create your own.
- Enhanced Print to PDF – Print multiple panels to PDF format to create a multipage PDF file.
- User Notes – Add notes to any drawing
- Save for Sharing – When you save a drawing, all files referenced externally (textures, symbols, images) are saved to a subfolder with the host drawing’s name.
- Paper Space Mode – Create a view frame and choose a specific scale or enter a custom view frame scale.
Interoperable & Extendable
AutoCAD® DWG/DXF Compatible and more
New Import/Export SketchUp Files
Triangulate Surface Command
New SketchUp Import
New Insert Manager
- Improved Blocks Management – Get a visual list of all blocks present in a drawing. Access and edit block information more quickly and easily than ever before. Sort blocks by Name, ID, or Reference Counts and easily copy this information to the clipboard. Right-click the Reference Counts lines to see context menus of the categories—Direct, Indirect, and In Definition. Three editing operations—Open in Block Editor, Delete, and Insert—allow you to quickly make almost any change (with some limitations) without the distraction of other drawing entities.
- Improved Image Management – Similar to the Blocks tab, the new Image tab of the Insert Manager makes it easy to access and edit the raster images in a design. Additional sort options include sort by Path, Index, and Embedded fields.
- Improved Symbols Management – The Symbols tab of the Insert Manager has the same features as the Images tab, and also has the Open in Block Editor button, just like the Blocks tab.
New Custom Properties
New Flicker-Free GDI Draw
Improved AutoCAD DWG/DXF File Interoperability
Easy to Use 2D Drafting and Design: Usability Tools, Workspace Tools, Macros, Drawing Tools, Editing and Measuring, Dimension Tools, Groups, Blocks, Symbols, and more!
Windows (Windows 7 to Windows 10, Windows Vista)
- DesignCAD 3D Max 2016 Upgrade requires at least one installed version DesignCAD 3D Max v18 thru v25 be on your computer at the time your install DesignCAD.
- DesignCAD 3D Max is delivered in a 64-bit version to take full advantage of your hardware’s available computer memory to load, process, and render CAD files. A 32-bit version is also available if required by your hardware.
64-bit System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8* 64-bit, Windows 7 (64-bit), Vista** (64-bit) - 2GB RAM; 750 MB free hard drive space
32-bit System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8*, Windows 7, Windows Vista**, Windows XP** - 1GB RAM; 750 MB free hard drive space
- *DesignCAD is designed for desktops or laptops that meet the indicated system requirements. Windows RT technology for use on tablets is not supported.
- ** 32-bit version of DesignCAD may also run on XP and Vista platforms; however, these platforms are no longer being officially supported.
- Your experience with DesignCAD will be greatly enhanced with a newer generation, higher speed CPU; 4+ GB RAM; Large display resolution and graphics support; Internet connection for online features and content; Supported graphic processing unit (either a chip on the board, or on a video card) required to use the GPU-accelerated Redsdk render modes. For a list of RedSDK supported cards and drivers