Dragon for Mac 5 ESD
Part Number: ESN-S601X-W00-5.0/strong>
Dictate, edit and transcribe anywhere — All by voice
The all-new Dragon for Mac ESD delivers fast speech recognition that’s 15% more accurate than ever, along with versatile transcription and mobility features, to drive individual productivity at work.
$285.00 Includes Tax
- Additional Information
- System Requirements
- Reviews (0)
Dragon Dictate for Mac ESD is the ultimate productivity tool that enables you to save time and get more done. Dictate, edit, transcribe and control your computer all by using your voice. Dragon’s accurate speech recognition, customisable capabilities, easy-to-use interface and full transcription flexibility means you get more done—at home, school or work—quickly and accurately.
Fast, accurate and personalised speech recognition experience.
Whether you’re creating documents, spreadsheets or presentations, sending emails, filling out forms or simply looking to reduce typing stress, Dragon for Mac drives productivity at work. Dictate and transcribe documents with a fully customisable experience that optimises speed and accuracy. Even connect to the Dragon Anywhere mobile app for iOS or Android for an end-to-end voice productivity solution that helps you work smarter and faster wherever your job takes you.
Speed through document creation 3x faster than typing!
Enjoy increased accuracy as Dragon adapts to your voice
- Imagine saying “Insert Signature” and Dragon fills in your contact details or dictating industry-specific terminology and Dragon types every word correctly every time.
- Dragon learns the words and phrases you use the most and spells difficult words and proper names correctly.
- Supports latest applications, including Microsoft Word 2016 with Full Text Control.
- Import/Ecport custom word lists and vocabulary.
- Create custom voice commands for inserting frequently-used text.
Edit and format, all by voice
- Make edits and apply formatting using your voice.
- Smart Format Rules automatically adapt to how you want abbreviations, numbers and more to appear.
- Easily switch between keyboard, mouse and voice.
Turn voice files into text—instantly
With Dragon for Mac ESD, you can transcribe voice memos from a smartphone or portable voice recorder, podcasts or audio files of any single speaker’s voice to text quickly, easily and accurately.
- Capture notes for accurate transcription
- Transcribe from .mp3 aif, .aiff , .wav, .mp4, .m4a, .m4v.
- Transcribe audio file of any single speaker’s voice
- Manage multiple sources for easy transition between personal dictation and other files
- Dragon for Mac – Transcribe voice memos, podcasts or audio files of any single speaker’s voice
- Feature demo
Stay productive wherever you go
Continue creating and editing documents—even when work takes you away from the office. With the separate, cloud-based Dragon Anywhere for iOS and Android, dictate and edit documents of any length by voice directly on your mobile device to maximize productivity at the office or on the road.
Dragon for Mac – Sync with Dragon Anywhere
Works with iOS and Android devices
Dragon Anywhere is a separate, cloud-based app that provides continuous dictation capabilities, letting you create and edit documents of any length by voice directly on your iOS or Android device.
Syncs documents, preferences and customisations with your Dragon desktop so you can continue your work seamlessly wherever you go.
*Subscription is required for Dragon Anywhere
Introducing the all-new Dragon Professional Individual for Mac. With an all-new, next-generation speech engine leveraging Deep Learning technology, enable more accurate dictation and transcription, along with powerful customization and mobility features to drive documentation productivity—wherever work takes you.
- RAM: 4GB, 8GB+ recommended
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or faster processor - Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 recommended
- Free hard disk space: 8GB
- Supported Operating Systems: OS X Mavericks (10.9) or OS X Yosemite (10.10)
- An Internet connection for installation and automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process).
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording.
- Built-in Mac microphone or a Nuance-approved microphone. See support.nuance.com/compatibility for more information.
- If you do not have a DVD-ROM drive, you are able to download the program.