Dragon Naturally Speaking 13 Premium For PC ESD
Part Number: ESN-K609X-W00-13.0
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Premium For PC ESD speech recognition software lets you accomplish more on your computer—quickly and accurately—using your voice. Dictate and edit documents, send email, search the web and use social media with unparalleled speed, ease and comfort. Stop typing, start speaking—and start doing. Dragon NaturallySpeaking advantages.
$249.95 Includes Tax
- Additional Information
- System Requirements
- Reviews (0)
- The fastest and most accurate way to interact with your computer. You can talk up to three times faster than you can type. With Dragon, you simply talk and your words appear on screen, enabling you to get more done faster.
- Freedom and flexibility to work the way you want. Dragon enables you to use your computer in a comfortable, ergonomic way, supporting voice control, dictation and editing capabilities in most productivity and web applications. Use the included Nuance approved microphone or the mic built into many of the latest laptops, for optimal flexibility and convenience.
- Easy to get started, easy to master. Providing fast, easy setup, helpful tutorials, and intuitive access to a rich and powerful feature set, Dragon 13 enables you to experience the benefits of speech recognition right away and realise ever-increasing productivity gains the more you use it.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The fastest and most accurate way to interact with your computer. Dragon delivers up to 99% speech recognition accuracy right out of the box, providing a personalised voice-driven experience, learning words and phrases you use the most and delivering accurate results the more you use it.
- Use your voice to dictate documents or enter text anywhere you normally type. Dragon eliminates barriers to productivity and creativity by letting you interact with your computer by voice. It turns your spoken thoughts into text and your voice commands into action so you don’t have to worry about the mechanics of typing and spelling.
- Edit and format documents—all by voice. Dragon allows you to select text, make edits and apply formatting such as bold, underline, capitalisation and more, using your voice to make easy work of document creation. “Smart Format Rules” automatically adapt to how you want abbreviations, numbers and more to appear, so you don’t have to correct them every time.
- Command and control your computer all by voice. Launch applications, select menu items, execute key functions, switch windows, search the web, create and send emails and more—all by voice. It gives you the flexibility to work hands-free, if desired, and experience more ergonomic comfort when working on your PC.
- Enjoy superior dictation, voice editing and voice command in many popular web applications. Dragon gives you robust voice command and control as well as “Full Text Control” (full voice-driven editing and command capabilities) within many popular applications, including web applications such as Gmail™, Outlook®.com and Yahoo! Mail® within Internet Explorer®, Firefox® and Chrome™, enabling you to create documents and zip through computer tasks in record time.
- Choose your microphone option for freedom and flexibility. With automatic microphone detection, Dragon will conveniently show you which microphones are available for you to use. You can also use multiple audio device types within the same profile, meaning that you can easily switch to another microphone while keeping all your personalised preferences for accuracy and formatting.
- Dictate on the go, then transcribe your recordings. Record notes— anywhere, anytime—while they are still fresh in your mind to produce more detailed documents. Use a Nuance-approved digital voice recorder for advanced recording functionality or the free Dragon Recorder app on your compatible iOS® device. Dragon will automatically transcribe the audio files to text back at your PC.
- Import/export custom word lists. Dragon’s vocabulary editor makes it easy to personalise your vocabulary to include acronyms, proper names or business-specific phrases that you frequently use for increased recognition accuracy and fewer corrections. Importing and exporting your custom word lists enable you to share with co-workers who use the same terminology.
- Create custom voice commands for inserting frequently used text and graphics. With Dragon Premium edition, it’s quick and simple to create custom voice commands to quickly insert frequently used text and graphics. Insert email signatures, logos, graphics, boilerplate text and more just by speaking a simple command for significant time savings.
- Natural-sounding text-to-speech or audio playback of your own dictation. Dragon’s text-to-speech capability reads designated text to you, simplifying proofreading and supporting new levels of multi-tasking. You can also listen to audio playback of your own dictation with the associated text highlighted on the screen.
- Easy to get started, easy to master. Dragon makes it easy to get started with speech recognition and become even more proficient with regular use. It’s also simple to explore more advanced features that can boost your productivity even further.
Get more done by voice
Speed through your to-do list today—simply by speaking. Create documents 3x faster than you can type, send email or search and surf the web. Even capture notes on the go for later transcription.
Format: Digital, Physical
- Windows 8 and 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 64-bit
- Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition, 64-bitOther
- Internet Explorer® 9 or higher or the current version of Chrome™ or Firefox® to view the software’s Online Help (free download at https://www.microsoft.com)
- System Requirements: The install process checks that your system meets the minimum requirements; if they are not met, Dragon NaturallySpeaking will not be installed.
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- A DVD-ROM drive for installation from disk
- An Internet connection for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)
- Note: Supports Microsoft® Office 2010 and 2013. Does not support dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Edition.