Dragon Professional Individual 15 ESD
Part Number: SN-K889Z-RD7-15.0
The all-new Dragon Professional Individual 15 ESD, enables fast and accurate dictation, powerful transcription and mobility features to drive documentation productivity at work. Spend less time on documentation and more on business-critical tasks and put your voice to work today.
$475.00 Includes Tax
- Additional Information
- System Requirements
- Reviews (0)
Let your voice empower you at work
Put your voice to work to create reports, emails, forms and more with the all-new Dragon Professional Individual, v15. With an all-new, next-generation speech engine leveraging Deep Learning technology, dictate and transcribe faster and more accurately than ever before, and spend less time on documentation.
- Ability to seamlessly sync with the Dragon Anywhere mobile dictation solution (Dragon Anywhere, Nuance’s mobile dictation solution, is sold separately)
- Advanced formatting voice commands
- Powerful transcription capabilities
- Support for Windows 10 touchscreen PCs
- Added application support for WordPerfect X8 and Skype for Business
- Many more innovative new features
Robust transcription, powerful customisation, and the ability to seamlessly sync with the Dragon Anywhere mobile dictation solution extend the benefits of speech recognition to meet your unique business needs wherever your job takes you.
Delivers up to 99% speech recognition accuracy right out of the box
- With new engine, get optimal accuracy for speakers with accents or in slight noisy environments such as in a cubicle environment
- Get highly accurate speech recognition results right out of the box with no training required
Provides a personalised voice-driven experience
- Achieve increasingly accurate results the more you use it
- Enjoy personalized accuracy; Dragon learns the words and phrases you use the most
- Further enhance accuracy with optional advanced training or analysis of existing documents and emails
Performs with fast response times and minimal latency
- Talk at normal speeds and see words appear on the screen almost instantly
- Receive immediate feedback on what you say so you can check it right away
- Never lose a beat in your train of thought; Dragon captures your ideas as fast as you can speak them
Use your voice to dictate documents or enter text anywhere you normally type
Dragon gives you robust voice command and control as well as Full Text Control, for fully voice-driven editing and command capabilities within many popular business applications that you use every day. Create documents such as reports, emails, forms and notes, and zip through computer tasks in record time. Dragon eliminates barriers to productivity and creativity by letting you interact with your computer by voice. It turns your spoken thoughts into text and your voice commands into action so you don’t have to worry about the mechanics of typing and spelling. You can easily switch between keyboard, mouse and voice so you can use the mode of input you prefer for any given task.
Dragon not only lets you dictate up to three times faster than typing, but it also allows you to make edits and apply formatting using your voice. You can select text and apply formatting such as bold, underline, capitals and more, or just speak to make needed changes. Smart Format Rules automatically adapt to how you want abbreviations, dates, phone numbers, and more to appear, so you don’t have to correct them every time.
Create custom words and vocabulary
Dragon Professional Individual easily learns acronyms, proper names and other unique or business-specific phrases that you frequently use so it captures your unique words the way you want. In addition, you can import and export your custom word lists.
Create custom voice commands for inserting frequently-used text and graphics
With Dragon Professional Individual, it’s quick and easy to create custom voice commands to quickly insert frequently-used text. This feature lets you insert a standard reply, a signature block, a form template or other boilerplate content by speaking a simple command for significant time savings.
Automate business processes with time-saving macros
Create macros to automate multi-step workflows or business processes via simple voice commands. For example, send an email to your sales distribution list, copy the senior management team, and print a hard copy for your files by saying something like, “Send standard sales distro email.”
Transcribe your recordings from audio files
Dragon Professional Individual supports Nuance-approved digital voice recorders and smart phones for advanced recording functionality and can automatically transcribe the audio files to text back at your PC. It leverages all the accuracy improvements gained from the state-of-the-art speech recognition engine for fewer post-corrections.
The transcription process features a fully streamlined setup for your own voice. Because acoustic and language model adaptation are automatically leveraged for the current user, no special training is required.
You can also accurately transcribe another single speaker’s voice from pre-recorded audio ﬁles or from podcasts. No additional training is also needed to transcribe third-party speakers*, so you can complete transcription quickly and accurately.
Depending on your preference, you may take notes by recording your voice into an audio device for later transcription, or you can work with the Dragon Anywhere mobile app for immediate, professional-grade dictation. Dragon Professional Individual lets you work the way you want to optimize your productivity while on the road.
*Transcription of third-party speakers may require an additional license for each unique speaker.
Sync with separate Dragon Anywhere mobile solution
Dragon Anywhere is a separate, cloud-based solution that provides continuous dictation capabilities, letting you create and edit documents of any length by voice directly on your iOS or Android device. It adapts to your voice and terminology so you can dictate, edit, navigate and format quickly and accurately within your document– using your own customized words, shortcuts and commands—from anywhere, at any time. You can share documents and sync custom words and commands with Dragon Professional Individual for seamless productivity wherever your job takes you. Gain immediate access to your dictation so can spend less time behind a desk completing administrative tasks and more time contributing to your bottom line.
Work easily on popular form factors including touchscreens
Dragon is optimised for popular form factors such as portable touchscreen PCs so you can experience new levels of documentation productivity on the go. It’s great for today’s new PCs including highly mobile devices with hybrid touch and keyboard interaction modes.
Command and control your computer by voice for convenience and comfort
Launch applications, select menu items, press keys, switch between windows, search the Web, create and send emails and more all by voice, if you wish. Dragon Professional Individual gives you the flexibility to:
- Work hands-free, if desired
- Experience more ergonomic comfort when working on your computer
- Feel less stress and strain on your body
- Multitask by using your voice to dictate and execute commands
Simplify proofreading with natural-sounding text-to-speech or audio playback
Dragon’s text-to-speech capability is a natural-sounding synthesized voice that reads designated text to you, thereby simplifying proofreading and supporting new levels of multi-tasking. With Dragon Professional Individual, you can also listen to audio playback of your own dictation with the associated text highlighted on the screen.
Choose your microphone option for freedom and flexibility
With automatic microphone detection, Dragon Professional Individual will conveniently show you which microphones are available for you to use. Because Dragon lets you use multiple audio device types within the same profile, you can easily switch to another microphone while keeping all your personalized preferences for accuracy and formatting. This feature is useful if, for example, you use a USB mic at home, a wireless mic at work and your laptop’s built-in mic when you’re on the go.
With Dragon Professional Individual you have the option to use:
- Microphones built into many of the latest laptops: You’re free to dictate documents and speak commands directly into your laptop without using a headset
- Wireless Bluetooth mic: Use a Nuance-certified Bluetooth headset microphone for outstanding wireless performance and the freedom to move while working on your computer
- Any other Nuance-approved microphone: See support.nuance.com/compatibility for more information
Extend accessibility and prevent repetitive stress injuries
Dragon Professional Individual supports Section 508 standards to eliminate barriers for individual workers with disabilities that limit their ability to use a keyboard and mouse. In addition, it helps prevent fatigue and repetitive stress injuries by offering a comfortable, ergonomic alternative to the keyboard and mouse.
Even easier to get started and master
Dragon Professional Individual makes it easy to get started with speech recognition and to become proficient quickly with regular use. It’s also simple to explore more advanced features that can boost your productivity even further.
Dragon offers multiple ways to accelerate mastery and get the most out of your speech recognition investment—even offering productivity tips and helping you discover advanced Dragon features. You can take advantage of:
- Helpful tutorials make it easy to become productive right away
- An intuitive design provides easy access to a rich and powerful feature set for ever-increasing productivity gains
- Contextual guidance tailored to your usage will help you maximize the power of Dragon and complete documentation more efficiently than ever before
Get more done by voice
Speed through your to-do list today—simply by speaking. Create documents 3x faster than you can type, send email or search and surf the web. Even capture notes on the go for later transcription.
Format: Digital, Physical
- Windows 8 and 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 64-bit
- Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition, 64-bitOther
- Internet Explorer® 9 or higher or the current version of Chrome™ or Firefox® to view the software’s Online Help (free download at https://www.microsoft.com)
- System Requirements: The install process checks that your system meets the minimum requirements; if they are not met, Dragon NaturallySpeaking will not be installed.
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- A DVD-ROM drive for installation from disk
- An Internet connection for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)
- Note: Supports Microsoft® Office 2010 and 2013. Does not support dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Edition.