Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 (ESD)
Part Number: T5D-02315
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 expands the power of your tools with additional features tailored for small and home-based businesses. Have more control over your appointments and deadlines while maintaining access to Microsoft’s flagship products that you need to get the job done.
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 Product Highlights:
- SVG vector graphic file format support for applications
- Co-author documents in real-time with other users using Office Online
- Clutter functionality for Outlook 2016 prioritizes your mail.
- Improved data loss prevention for all Office 2016 applications
- This product is a digital license for 1 device.
$316.00 Including GST
- Additional Information
- System Requirements
- Reviews (0)
Disclaimer: This product is a digital license and does not include physical components such as CD/DVDs and boxes.
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 empowers your business to do more than what you expect it can do. Produce professional documents, engaging presentations, and thoughtful analyses with Microsoft’s classic line of productivity applications. Stay on top of the challenges faced by small businesses with powerful schedule management tools. Know that the way you work is always better with the Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Business applications that are trusted by billions of users around the globe.
Buy your copy of Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 from the Softvire Australia online store at our incredible prices. Whether your’re getting the Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 download and digital license keys or the retail box, our deals and discounts are hard to beat.
For small and home-based businesses
Take advantage of MS Office Home and Business 2016 features specifically designed for small and home-based businesses. Use powerful email and scheduling tools to keep your workforce on track.
Focused on what you need
Cover the basic productivity tasks with Microsoft’s classic applications. Make use of the new accessibility features that help you learn how to make the most out of this powerful productivity suite.
Keeps your contacts in one place
Outlook automatically connects to your Microsoft account and syncs your tasks and calendars. Find all your contacts and schedules in one place with the modern Outlook.
This product is a digital license and does not include physical components.
This product only supports 1 Windows device.
This edition of Microsoft Office only includes the following software:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- Windows 10 Server
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set. 2 GB RAM, 3.0 GB available disk space, 1280 x 800 screen resolution.
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- The current or immediately previous version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
- .NET 3.5 required. Some features may require .NET 4.0 or 4.5 CLR to also be installed.