Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 Digital License Key
Part Number: T5D-01595
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote plus Outlook on one PC.
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 License Key is designed to help you create and organize faster with time-saving features and a fresh, new look. Plus, you can save your records in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them when you are not at home.
$157.15 Includes Tax
- Additional Information
- System Requirements
- Reviews (0)
Disclaimer: This item is a Digital License so No CD/DVD will be posted.
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013
The 2013 versions of common Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint include extra features that help you organize, interact and operate efficiently from virtually everywhere. In addition to renewing the traditional Office suites, Microsoft has produced brand new subscription versions of Office, mainly designed around the way customers use Office. Each new agreement offer will include the 2013 versions of the Office applications, for instance, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, plus cloud services such as Skype world minutes and online storage with SkyDrive.
What it includes:
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook.
Office on one PC for household use.
One time purchase for the life of your PC; non-transferrable.
7 GB of online storage in SkyDrive.
Free Office Web Apps1 for accessing, editing, and sharing documents.
An improved user interface optimized for touch, pen, and keyboard.
What’s new with Office?
Complete Tasks Easily
- Experience Office on Windows 8 system, with an enhanced user interface optimized for touch, pen, and keyboard.
- A refined look and feel overcomes diversions for a better reading experience.
- The new Start screen provides you a selection of recent documents and templates.
- Receive your emails, schedule, and tasks in Outlook.
- View your Outlook schedule, an appointment, or details of a contact without switching screens.
- Design presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.
- Recommended Charts supports you visualize data in Excel.
Microsoft Office Applications
- Attach pictures, videos, or online media with a simple drag and drop.
- Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more.
- Incorporate content from PDFs into Word documents.
- Flash Fill in Excel allows you to format and reorganize your data with tools that identify patterns and auto complete data with no formulas or macros required.
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 License Key suites include applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; they are available as a one-time purchase for use on a single PC.
Windows (Windows 7 to Windows 2008)
Computer and Processor:1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
Memory:1 GB RAM (32 Bit) /2 GB RAM (64 Bit) recommended for graphics features and certain advanced functionality2
Hard Disk: 0 GB of available disk space
Display: 1366 x 768 resolution
Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card
*Note: Will not work with Exchange servers prior to 2008
*Note: Will not work with Google Apps Sync for Microsoft Outlook