Microsoft Project Professional 2016 For 1 User Digital License
Part Number: H30-05445
Easily collaborate with others to quickly start and deliver winning projects. Improved synchronization with SharePoint helps you effectively track status from virtually anywhere.
$740.00 Includes Tax
- Additional Information
- System Requirements
- Reviews (0)
Disclaimer: This item is a Digital License so No CD/DVD will be posted.
Microsoft® Project Professional 2016
Microsoft Project Professional 2016 gives you powerful new ways to effectively manage important projects. Unlock easy collaboration capabilities to quickly start and deliver winning projects while leveraging the power of Office 365 or SharePoint to work from virtually anywhere. Make communication instantaneous through seamless integration of Skype for Business to call or instant message team members from Project Professional. Extend Project’s functionality with Apps for Office to meet your specific business needs.
Easily plan & manage your projects with intuitive controls and flexible team tools to help your organization deliver the intended business value.
- Quickly focus on what matters, easily select actions to take, and seamlessly browse functions with an enhanced visual experience.
- Tap into the latest Project templates on Office.com from within Project to get started quickly.
- Stay organized by having quick access to recent files and location from the Backstage.
Be efficient and prioritize
Be efficient and prioritize by aggregating everyday work, project tasks, important details, and multiple timelines in a visually rich and contextual interface.
- Stay in control of your project plans no matter the size.
- Rich, out-of-the-box reporting tools within a familiar Office-like experience help you quickly and easily measure progress and resource allocation.
- With Task Path highlighting in the Gantt chart, you always know how your tasks come together and identify which are most critical to your project’s success.
- Focus on what matters most in a contextual user interface to organize tasks, link tasks, and create timelines.
Manage anywhere with tools to keep you connected with your team and on top of your projects while you’re on the go.
- Share the latest status, conversations, and Project Timeline through a dedicated project site with improved integration between Project and Office 365 (or SharePoint).
- Create your project site with a few simple clicks to quickly share project details with your team, keeping everyone connected and organized.
Deliver projects successfully
Deliver effective presentations that offer immediate insight into task planning, resource allocation, cost efficiencies, and the many important details of your projects.
- The Project multiple timeline view helps you visualize your project to deliver stellar presentations to your team, executives, and stakeholders.
- Easily share insights that help you better communicate progress and achieve results.
- Use out-of-the-box reports such as Burndown and Resource Overview, or create your own with a familiar Excel-like experience to quickly measure progress and communicate effectively with your team, executives and stakeholders.
- Easily copy and paste from Project to familiar Office applications like Word and PowerPoint without losing fidelity or the ability to make changes to labels and styles.
Anticipate Change with forward-looking views into the everyday work going into your projects and the resources needed to get that work done.
- Enhanced tools like Team Planner and Resource Engagements help you see and amend potential problems before they can impact your schedule.
- With Project, you can set tasks to “Inactive” and quickly analyze “what if” scenarios without recreating your entire project plan.
- Discover potential problems before they become real ones through new task path analysis.
- Deliver projects successfully by efficiently managing the details of project planning, scheduling, and execution.
Explore the Office Store
Explore the Office Store to quickly innovate with flexible options to customize and extend out-of-the-box capabilities.
- The new Office Store provides Add-ins for Office that extend the functionality of Project to solve unique problems to meet your needs and the needs of your business.
- Find Add-ins at Office.com and choose distribution options or provide access through a corporate app catalog.
- Tap into robust application architecture with a readily available software development kit (SDK) for custom programmability.
Improve everyday collaboration
Work seamlessly across tools to help everyone on your team work together with the information they need to be successful.
- Project works well with Office, Office 365, SharePoint, and Skype for Business to give you a complete collaborative project management system.
- Easily copy project information to Office applications like PowerPoint and email, or save important plans and details to Office 365 and SharePoint.
- Task list synchronization between Project and Office 365 or SharePoint is better than ever and helps you quickly deliver project information to your team and easily receive their changes from virtually anywhere.
Format: Key Download Link, Retail Box
With Microsoft Project Professional 2016 For 1 User Digital License, collaborate with others to easily start and deliver winning projects. Includes all the features of Project Standard plus collaboration tools, resource management, SharePoint task sync, submit time sheets and more.
- Min Operating System. Microsoft Windows (32 bit), Microsoft Windows (64 bit)
- Processor Speed. 1 Hz.
- Min RAM Size. 1 GB, 2 GB.
- Min Hard Drive Space. 3 GB.