Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Datacenter ESD
Windows Server 2016 Datacenter includes unlimited virtualization rights plus new features to build a software-defined datacenter.
$815.00 Includes Tax
- Additional Information
- System Requirements
- Reviews (1)
Windows Server 2016 includes built-in breach resistance to help thwart attacks on your systems and meet compliance goals. Help prevent malicious attacks and detect suspicious activity where it matters: your operating system and workloads. Rely on security features built into Windows Server 2016 to control privileged access, protect virtual machines, and harden the platform against emerging threats.
- Protect your virtual machines
- Help secure admin credentials
- Protect the operating system
- Improve ability to detect attacks
- Isolate applications
Evolve your infrastructure
Use Windows Server 2016 capabilities to meet operational and security challenges, freeing up IT resources to plan a strategy that uses the cloud for future applications and solutions.
Run your datacenter with a highly automated, resilient server operating system
Affordable High-Performance Storage
The Azure-inspired, software-defined storage capabilities in Windows Server 2016 use policies and automation to reduce costs and add scale.
- Reduce cost
- Create affordable business continuity
- Prioritize storage resources
Bring flexibility and control to your datacentre while lowering costs with software-defined compute, storage, and networking. Run your datacentre with an automated and resilient operating system, and access many of the same cloud-efficient features found in Microsoft Azure datacentres.
- Manage by policy
- Enhance network security
- Gain workload mobility
Windows Server 2016 supports application innovation using container technology and microservices. Containers can help speed application deployment and streamline the way IT operations and development teams collaborate to deliver applications.
Windows Server 2016 helps organizations update and innovate with their apps in three ways:
- Secure fabric for existing applications
- Deliver container benefits to existing apps
- Build cloud-native and hybrid apps
Windows Server 2016, Microsoft's newest server operating system, has the potential to be a big hit with businesses, IT professionals, and users. Developed alongside Windows 10, the Windows Server team worked closely with the System Center and Azure teams to establish a tightly-knit ecosystem. The end result delivers a seamless Microsoft experience from beginning to end; it bridges familiar technologies such as Active Directory and virtualization with modern infrastructure concepts, like containerization, federated services, and cloud-based services.
- 2GB RAM (4 GB for Server with Desktop Experience installation option), ECC (Error Correcting Code) type or similar technology, 160 GB disk space
- UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware that supports secure boot, Trusted Platform Module, graphics device and monitor capable of Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher-resolution
- Gigabit Ethernet adapter (10/100/1000baseT PHY/MAC), compliant with the PCI Express architecture specification, supports Pre-boot Execution Environment (PXE
- 4 GHz 64-bit processor, compatible with x64 instruction set, supports NX and DEP, CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchW, Second Level Address Translation (EPT or NPT)