Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Datacenter (ESD)
Windows Server 2016 Datacenter is the server operating system specifically designed for organizations with growing needs. Support your businesses digital activities and resources by getting the operating system that can scale up to the level that you need.
Windows server 2016 Datacenter (ESD) Product Highlights:
- Protect your virtual machines and operating system
- Improve ability to detect attacks
- Create affordable business continuity
- Scale up your infrastructure with a system designed to handle the size.
- This product is a digital license
- This product is compatible with both physical and virtual servers
$7,359.00 Including GST
- Additional Information
- System Requirements
- Reviews (1)
Disclaimer: This product is a digital license and does not include physical components such as CD/DVDs and boxes
Windows Server 2016 Datacenter takes virtualization to the next level for you and your organization. Designed with large-scale deployment in mind, Windows Server Datacenter edition is the ultimate server operating system that can support your ever-expanding business needs. Server 2016 Datacenter includes all the necessary features and improvements from other Windows Server 2016 editions.
You can buy your copy Microsoft Windows Server 2016 from the Softvire Australia online store. Get either the Windows Server 2016 Datacenter dowload or retail boxes and enjoy great deals and discounts. Give your organization the digital infrastructure it needs with our Microsoft Server 2016 products.
Security at the Operating System Level
Protect your operating system and active workload from malicious attacks. Also, detect suspicious activity to cut off new threats before they happen. New security features also allow you to control access, protect your virtual machines, and secure your platform against emerging threats.
A Whole New Infrastructure
Tackle your operational and security challenges with Windows Server 2016’s improved architecture. Free up your IT resources to execute cloud-based strategies for future applications and solutions.
Affordable High-Performance Storage
Use software-defined storage capabilities reduce costs and scale up. Leverage automation and policies to manage your system’s growth.
Run your data center efficiently through flexible computing, storage, and networking options. Pair automation and resilient operating systems with all the cloud-based features available to Microsoft Azure data centers.
Speed up application deployment and streamline the way IT operations and development teams collaborate to deliver applications through Windows Server 2016’s container technology and micro-services.
This product is a digital license and does not include physical components.
This product is compatible with both physical and virtual servers.
- 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor
- Compatible with x64 instruction set
- Supports NX and DEP
- Supports CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchW
- Supports Second Level Address Translation (EPT or NPT)
- 512 MB (2 GB for Server with Desktop Experience installation option)
- ECC (Error Correcting Code) type or similar technology, for physical host deployments
Storage Controller and Disk Space Requirements
- 32 GB
Network Adapter Requirements
- An Ethernet adapter capable of at least gigabit throughput
- Compliant with the PCI Express architecture specification.
The following items are not strictly required, but are necessary for certain features:
- UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware that supports secure boot
- Trusted Platform Module
- Graphics device and monitor capable of Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher-resolution
- Keyboard and Microsoft® mouse (or other compatible pointing device)
- Internet access (fees may apply)