Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Remote Desktop Services 5 User CAL (ESD)
Part Number: 6VC-03055
Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Remote Desktop Services opens up a new world of possibilities for businesses to take advantage of remote work. Without sacrificing the quality of access, lay down the groundwork for your organization to be efficient and productive while on the go.
Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Remote Desktop Services 5 User CAL (ESD) Product Highlights:
- Tailor-fit the user experience based on the organization’s needs.
- Access the original work desktop and company resources from anywhere, with any device.
- Have the software power to run demanding applications remotely.
- Be assured that your organization’s proprietary information is secure even with remote accessibility.
- This product is a digital license.
- Contains 5 Client Access Licenses (CAL).
- Compatible with both physical and virtual servers.
$1,071.43 Including GST
- Additional Information
- System Requirements
- Reviews (0)
Disclaimer: This product is a digital license and does not include physical components such as CD/DVDs and boxes.
Windows Server 2016 has the right solution for your mobile workforce needs. With Microsoft Windows Server 2016, enable your workforce through Remote Desktop Services. Keep your organization efficient even when working remotely while keeping proprietary data and information safe.
Get your copy of Remote Desktop Services edition for Windows Server 2016 at great prices from the Softvire online store. You’ll never find a better deal for Windows Server Remote Desktop licenses anywhere else while you shop with Softvire Australia.
This product contains 5 Client Access Licenses (CAL) that allow extra devices to access the server’s features.
Flexible remote work options
Windows Server Remote Desktop lets you choose between session-based virtualization, a virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), or a combination of the two for extending user access to other devices.
Ideal remote work setups
Set up full desktops to be accessed remotely by employees and clients, or use RemoteApps to run a full workstation using a virtual machine. Window’s Remote Desktop Server is so robust that you’ll never look for another remote working solution after this.
Extend the benefits of deploying full desktops in a session-based virtualization environment using MultitPoint Services – allowing multiple users to simultaneously access a single computer.
This product is a digital license and does not include any physical components.
This product contains 5 Client Access Licenses (CAL) that allows extra devices to access the server's features.
This product is compatible with both physical and virtual servers.
- 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor
- Compatible with x64 instruction set
- Supports NX and DEP
- Supports CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchW
- Supports Second Level Address Translation (EPT or NPT)
- 512 MB (2 GB for Server with Desktop Experience installation option)
- ECC (Error Correcting Code) type or similar technology, for physical host deployments
Storage Controller and Disk Space Requirements
- 32 GB
Network Adapter Requirements
- An Ethernet adapter capable of at least gigabit throughput
- Compliant with the PCI Express architecture specification.
The following items are not strictly required, but are necessary for certain features:
- UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware that supports secure boot
- Trusted Platform Module
- Graphics device and monitor capable of Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher-resolution
- Keyboard and Microsoft® mouse (or other compatible pointing device)
- Internet access (fees may apply)