Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard OEM (Physical)
Part Number: P73-08928 / P73-07113
Windows Server 2016 is a seamless Microsoft experience that bridges technologies such as Active Directory and virtualization with modern infrastructure concepts.
Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard (Physical) Product Highlights:
- Protect your virtual machines and operating system.
- Improve ability to detect attacks.
- Create affordable business continuity.
- This product is a physical product and may include packaging.
- This product is for an OEM product.
- This product is compatible with both physical and virtual servers.
$689.99 Includes Tax
- Additional Information
- System Requirements
- Reviews (1)
Security at the Operating System Level
Protect your operating system and active workload from malicious attacks. Also, detect suspicious activity to cut off new threats before they happen. New security features also allow you to control access, protect your virtual machines, and secure your platform against emerging threats.
A Whole New Infrastructure
Tackle your operational and security challenges with Windows Server 2016’s improved architecture. Free up your IT resources to execute cloud-based strategies for future applications and solutions.
Affordable High-Performance Storage
Use software-defined storage capabilities reduce costs and scale up. Leverage automation and policies to manage your system’s growth.
Run your data center efficiently through flexible computing, storage, and networking options. Pair automation and resilient operating systems with all the cloud-based features available to Microsoft Azure data centers.
Speed up application deployment and streamline the way IT operations and development teams collaborate to deliver applications through Windows Server 2016’s container technology and micro-services.
This product is a physical product and includes a either a CD,DVD, or USB.
This specific product is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) product and may have differing support requirements from non-OEM versions of this product.
This product is compatible with both physical and virtual servers.
- 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor
- Compatible with x64 instruction set
- Supports NX and DEP
- Supports CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchW
- Supports Second Level Address Translation (EPT or NPT)
- 512 MB (2 GB for Server with Desktop Experience installation option)
- ECC (Error Correcting Code) type or similar technology, for physical host deployments
Storage Controller and Disk Space Requirements
- 32 GB
Network Adapter Requirements
- An Ethernet adapter capable of at least gigabit throughput
- Compliant with the PCI Express architecture specification.
The following items are not strictly required, but are necessary for certain features:
- UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware that supports secure boot
Trusted Platform Module
- Graphics device and monitor capable of Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher-resolution
- Keyboard and Microsoft® mouse (or other compatible pointing device)
- Internet access (fees may apply)