Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Datacenter – 16 Cores (ESD)
Part Number: 9EA-01044
Windows Server 2019 Datacenter is designed for highly virtualized datacenter and cloud environments. It provides unlimited virtualization rights plus new features to build a software-defined datacenter. Transition your data and current processes to the cloud while keeping your organization’s current workload supported with this latest Server Operating System from Microsoft.
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Datacenter – 16 Cores Product Highlights:
- Enhance core Windows Server functionality.
- Enable developers to create cloud native apps and modernize traditional apps using containers and micro-services.
- Multiple layers of protection for the operating system increase security and minimize business risk.
- Dedicated to enabling high density virtualization.
- Comes with advanced software-defined datacenter capabilities.
- Comes with advanced software-defined storage capabilities.
- This product is a digital license.
- This product is compatible with both physical and virtual servers.
$9,802.00 Including GST
- Additional Information
- System Requirements
- Reviews (1)
Disclaimer: This product is a digital license and does not include physical components such as CD/DVDs and boxes
Power your business with Windows Server 2019 Datacenter. This comprehensive server operating system includes multiple built-in layers of security and technological innovation. The Windows Server’s unique setup allows your organization to operate with both traditional and cloud-native applications with confidence.
Unique Hybrid Capabilities with Azure
Expand to the cloud with Azure to maximize existing investments and gain new hybrid capabilities. Future-proof your organization with a tool that takes a long-term approach — easily integrate a Azure services like Azure Backup and Azure File Sync without disrupting your current processes and applications.
Unprecedented Hyper-Converged Infrastructure
Improve your data center with greater efficiency and security in mind. Execute your decision with Microsoft Windows Server’s affordable yet extremely robust HCI solution with validated design.
Enhanced Security Capabilities
Start protecting your data center with the operating system first in mind. With Microsoft Windows Server 2019 version you can easily prevent attacks and detect suspicious activity, control privilege access, protect Virtual Machines, and harden the platform against emerging threats. Definitely a rock solid reason to buy Microsoft Windows Datacenter edition.
Faster Innovation for Applications
Enable your developers and IT professionals to work with a modern platform to create new cloud native apps, and to update traditional apps. Give your developers and operation teams the flexibility to prepared solutions to achieve best practices in development and operation.
Major differences from the Windows Server 2019 Standard edition:
- Hyper-converged infrastructure
- Shielded virtual machines
- Software-defined networking
- Software-defined storage
- 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor
- Compatible with x64 instruction set
- Supports NX and DEP
- Supports CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchW
- Supports Second Level Address Translation (EPT or NPT)
- 512 MB (2 GB for Server with Desktop Experience installation option)
- ECC (Error Correcting Code) type or similar technology, for physical host deployments
Storage Controller and Disk Space Requirements
- 32 GB
Network Adapter Requirements
- An Ethernet adapter capable of at least gigabit throughput
- Compliant with the PCI Express architecture specification.
The following items are not strictly required, but are necessary for certain features:
- UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware that supports secure boot
Trusted Platform Module
- Graphics device and monitor capable of Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher-resolution
- Keyboard and Microsoft® mouse (or other compatible pointing device)
- Internet access (fees may apply)