Microsoft Windows Server Essentials 2019 (ESD)
In a rapidly technological world, small businesses find the need to upgrade to the technological levels expected by their customers. Microsoft Windows Server Essentials 2019 is the server management software that can take small business and increase their productivity the way they want and need it.
Microsoft Windows Server Essentials 2019 Product Highlights:
- 1 Admin User / 1 Server
- 1 Server Installation
- Supports up to 25 users and 50 devices
- Multi-language support
- This product is a digital license
- This product is compatible with both physical and virtual servers.
$797.55 Includes Tax
- Additional Information
- System Requirements
- Reviews (0)
Disclaimer: This product is a digital license and does not include physical components such as CD/DVDs and boxes.
Windows Server Essentials 2019 is the perfect server solution for small businesses that expect to have up to 25 users and 50 devices. Flexible, affordable, and easy-to-use, Windows Server Essentials 2019 can be used as a primary server in a multi-server environment.
New support for Azure Active Directory via AAD Connect
Azure Active Directory (AAD) can be supported by Windows Server 2019 Essentials through AAD Connect
This product is a digital license and does not include any physical components.
This product is compatible with both physical and virtual servers.
This product supports up to 25 users and 50 devices.
This product supports the following languages:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Dutch (Netherlands)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Swedish (Sweden)
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Macintosh OS X versions 10.5 to 10.8.
Note: Some features require professional or higher editions.
- 1.4 GHz (64-bit processor) or faster for single core
- 1.3 GHz (64-bit processor) or faster for multi-core
Note: Maximum of 2 cores
- 2 GB
- 4 GB if you deploy Windows Server Essentials as a virtual machine
Storage Controller and Disk Space Requirements
- 160-GB hard disk with a 60-GB system partition
Network Adapter Requirements
- Gigabit Ethernet adapter (10/100/1000baseT PHY/MAC)
The following items are not strictly required, but are necessary for certain features:
- A router or firewall that supports IPv4 NAT or IPv6
- Keyboard and Microsoft® mouse (or other compatible pointing device)
- Internet access (fees may apply)