Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Standard – 2 Core (ESD)
Part Number: 9EM-00653
- Bridge your on-premises environments to Azure. Gain increased flexibility, access to cloud-native applications, and use of Azure services, including Azure Backup and Azure Site Recovery.
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) prevents and detects zero-day exploits, network attacks, and data breaches to your server.
- Enable faster download and enhanced support to Modernize apps quickly with container support.
- Scale storage and computing power in a significantly different way using hyper-converged infrastructure.
- This product includes up to 2 cores.
- This product is compatible with both physical and virtual servers
$205.00 Including GST
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- System Requirements
Disclaimer: This product is a digital license and does not include physical components such as CD/DVDs and boxes.
Windows Server 2019 is the operating system that bridges on-premises environments with Azure services enabling hybrid scenarios maximizing existing investments. Increase security and reduce business risk with multiple layers of protection built into the operating system. Evolve your datacenter infrastructure to achieve greater efficiency and scale with Hyper-converged Infrastructure. This Microsoft Windows Server 2019 download version also enables you to create cloud native and modernize traditional apps using containers and micro-services.
Storage migration service
Easily inventory and migrate your data, security, and configurations from legacy systems to the latest Windows Server version.
Synchronize your file servers to Azure
Centralize your organization’s file shares in Azure Files while keeping the flexibility, performance, and compatibility of an on-premises file server.
Make use of local predictive analytics capabilities native to monitor your Microsoft Server 2019.
Azure network adaptor
Easily connect to Azure virtual networks. Make the Windows Admin Center configure the VPN to a new network adapter that can connect Windows Server 2019 to a point-to-site Azure virtual network VPN.
Enhanced Azure AD authentication
Use the computer account to authenticate in the cloud by joining Windows Server 2019 with the Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
Model processes running on physical and in virtual machines (VMs) from a primary site to a secondary location without worrying about the primary site’s performance and security.
This product is a digital license and does not include any physical components.
This product includes up to 2 cores.
This product is compatible with both physical and virtual servers.
- 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor
- Compatible with x64 instruction set
- Supports NX and DEP
- Supports CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchW
- Supports Second Level Address Translation (EPT or NPT)
- 512 MB (2 GB for Server with Desktop Experience installation option)
- ECC (Error Correcting Code) type or similar technology, for physical host deployments
Storage Controller and Disk Space Requirements
- 32 GB
Network Adapter Requirements
- An Ethernet adapter capable of at least gigabit throughput
- Compliant with the PCI Express architecture specification.
The following items are not strictly required, but are necessary for certain features:
- UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware that supports secure boot
- Trusted Platform Module
- Graphics device and monitor capable of Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher-resolution
- Keyboard and Microsoft® mouse (or other compatible pointing device)
- Internet access (fees may apply)