Norton Security Standard 3.0 2 Devices 12 Months (ESD)
- Guards against viruses, spyware, malware and other online threats
- Delivers fast, comprehensive protection for multiple devices
- Secures your online identity and transactions
- Warns you about risky applications before you download them
- A digital license for an annual subscription
- Can support up to 2 Devices
- Can be used with Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android
$36.56 Including GST
- Additional Information
- System Requirements
- Reviews (0)
Disclaimer: This product is a digital license and does not include physical components such as CD/DVDs and boxes
Norton Security Standard keeps you safe from cybercrime through comprehensive protection against online threats to your computer, your identity, and financial data. Unlike other free antivirus software and security solutions, Norton ensures that you stay protected from all threats – even brand new ones – through its global threat intelligence and advanced technologies to track down and eliminate them.
Protect multiple devices with a single subscription. Easily install protection on your devices with just one click.
Always stay protected with Norton’s cutting-edge global threat intelligence and advanced technologies. Stay safer with Norton compared to the competition.
Time-tested unrivaled performance. An assured history as the fastest, lightest, most accurate device protection technology since its inception.
This product is a digital license for a 12 month subscription and does not include physical components.
This product can support up to 2 devices.
This product can be used with Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices.
- Microsoft Windows 10 (All versions).
- Microsoft Windows 10 in S mode (32-bit or 64-bit or ARM32) version 1803 and above.
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 or later (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 or later
- Mac OS X 10.7.5 (Lion) or later.
- For Norton product version 8.x or later, Mac OS X 10.10.x or later required.
- Android 4.1 or later
- iPhones or iPads running the current and previous two versions of Apple iOS
- ProcessorFor Windows 10/8/7: 1 GHz
- RAMFor Windows 10: 2 GB (minimum of 512 MB RAM required for Recovery Tool)For Windows 8/7: 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit) (minimum of 512 MB RAM required for Recovery Tool)
- Hard disk space300 MB of available hard disk space
- Mac computer with Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, core i3, Core i5, core i7, or Xeon processor)
- 2 GB of RAM
- 300 MB of available hard disk space
- Internet connection for LiveUpdate
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Mozilla Firefox (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Google Chrome (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome