PaperPort 14 Professional Box
Part Number: E109236
Streamline paperbased processes and save time and money with PaperPort Professional 14
PaperPort Professional 14 is the most productive and cost-effective way for office workers or individual professionals to scan paper, create PDF, organize, and find and all their important documents using a
Windows computer. Additionally, PaperPort 14 now delivers anytime-anywhere access to your most
important files however it’s convenient for you – using a PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
$277.95 Includes Tax
- Additional Information
- System Requirements
- Reviews (0)
See why millions of people – including lawyers, insurance and real estate agents, doctors, business professionals, and more – rely on PaperPort to reduce paper and keep their records and files organized.
Easily Find Documents
PaperPort keeps you organized, even if you’re not. Now you can go directly to the files containing the file you’re looking for – in one simple step. You don’t have to memorize the name or content of the document you need, and you won’t lose time opening too many folders in search of the right file.
Faster, Superior Scanning
With just one click of the mouse, you can scan and open documents directly in PaperPort. Enhanced scanner profiles let you create your default names that are automatically applied when scanning – giving you more expected results every single time.
PaperPort Anywhere: Welcome to the Cloud
PaperPort Anywhere® connects your PaperPort 14 desktop on the PC to the cloud, so you get automatic access to your most essential folders, files, documents, and photos via any device, including Mac® or PC.*
Anytime-Anywhere on Mobile Devices
With free applications for today’s most popular mobile devices, you can browse, search, view, download, and upload documents to PaperPort Anywhere using your iPhone®, iPad®, and Android devices.
Maximum Security. Maximum Peace of Mind.
With security features such as full encryption of documents in transit, state-of-the-art interference detection, and privacy certification, you can rest ensured your documents, files, and personal information are protected.
More Cloud Options: Nuance Cloud Connector
Now you can gain access to some cloud services, including Microsoft Live SkyDrive, Google DocsTM, Box.net, and many more. Plus, files are accessed in the PaperPort file directory so that you can scan, stack, or unstack PDF files, and create PDF files directly in the cloud.
Professional Features include:
- PDF Create Assistant for advanced PDF creation and security
- Super-compressed scanned color documents
- Capture assistant with scanning preview
- Unlimited scanning profiles
- MFP scanning and document routing
- Split desktop and workspace bookmarks
- Microsoft SharePoint® Connector
- Network scanning and folder and file management
The most productive and cost effective way to scan, organise, search and share documents
- Eliminate paper and keep your documents organised
- Works with any scanner or networked MFPs
- Find documents instantly
- Share information easily and securely
- Enables more efficient business processes
- Trusted by millions worldwide
Format: Digital, Physical
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Intel Pentium compatible, or newer CPU
- 1 GB RAM
- 700 MB free hard disk space for application files and installation
- 1024x768 resolution display with 16 bit High Colour) or better
- Windows compatible pointing device
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP 32 bit SP3
- Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit with SP2 or higher
- Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit
Supported Web Browsers (Favourites and DF Viewer)
- Internet Explorer 7+
- Firefox 3, 4
- Chrome 4 or above
- DVD-ROM drive (required for installation)
PaperPort Anywhere, Nuance Cloud Connector, Online Activation, Registration and Live Update
Internet connection and web access necessary
PaperPort Anywhere includes 1GB of storage. Terms subject to change. Visit www.paperport.com for details.
Performance and speed will be enhanced if your computer's processor, memory, and available disk space exceed minimum requirements. This is especially true when converting very large colour PDF files.