Pinnacle Studio 24 Standard
$57.55 Incl GST
Pinnacle Studio 24 Standard could be a great fit for any amateur video editor who wants some semi-pro tools at an accessible price.
Create amazing videos with Pinnacle Studio 24 Standard. Have the tools you need to churn out professional videos from editing all the way to publishing.
Pinnale Studio 24 Standard Product Highlights:
- Flexible time line or storyboard editing layouts.
- Create movies from templates of successful projects.
- Create more with the new Split Screen Video feature.
- Easily burn your creations directly on to a disk for distribution.
- Supports only Windows devices.
- Additional information
- System Requirements
- Reviews (4)
Pinnacle Studio 24 Standard is the first and only video editing and screen recording software package that you’ll ever need. With Pinnacle Studio, edit your videos exactly the way you want. Use the Pinnacle software’s amazing features to add awesome effects to make your videos look professional.
Pinnacle Studio 24 reviews won’t give this powerful media editing software justice. Get all of the awesome video creation and editing features at the best prices when you buy Pinnacle Studio from Softvire. Whether you’re getting the Pinnacle Studio 24 download or retail box versions, you’re always assured to own genuinely powerful media editing software.
An improved user interface streamlines your video editing makes sure that you can easily access the tools you need. In addition, save completed projects as templates for the future!
New Split Screen video
Create exciting videos with the new Split Screen feature! Have multiple video files playing at the same time without any issues.
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Intel Core i3 or AMD A4 3.0 GHz or higher.
- Intel Core i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD & Intel Quick Sync Video support.
- Intel Core i7 or AMD Athlon A10 or higher for UHD, Multi-Camera or 360 video.
- 4 GB RAM or higher.
- 8 GB RAM recommended for UHD, Multi-Camera, and 360 video features.
- 8 GB hard disk space.
- NVIDIA GeForce 200 series or newer (CUDA enabled required for CUDA support).
- ATI 4xxx series or higher.
- Intel GMA X3000 series or higher.
- HEVC (H.265) support requires Windows 10 and supporting PC hardware or graphics card.
- Minimum 256MB VGA VRAM, 512MB or higher recommended.
- Display resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher.
- Required DVD Burner for creating DVD and AVCHD discs.
- Requires Blu-Ray plugin purchase for Blu-Ray support