Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3 Plus (Physical)
Out of stock
$103.50 Incl GST
Part Number: E109567
Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3 Plus create DVDs from VHS, Hi8, V8 Media. It also creates CDs / MP3s from LPs and Cassettes. It has a simple 3-Step Workflow plus a DVD Menu Creation. Convert your VHS tapes to DVD or digital to enhance and preserve your home movies. Capture analog video directly from your camcorder or VCR and burn to DVD or convert to popular digital formats to share freely across devices. These and more are possible with Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3 Plus!
Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3 Plus (Physical) Product Highlights
- Automatically split home movies too big to fit on a single disc and burn across multiple DVD discs
- Reduce video noise common to old VHS tapes
- Stabilise shaky home videos
- Improve colour balance and lighting
- Add transitions between videos
- Add rolling credits to movies
- Go from VCR to DVD in a few clicks
- Additional Information
- System Requirements
- Reviews (0)
Your treasured home videos recorded and kept on VHS, Hi8, and V8 tapes will degrade over time, eventually disappearing completely! Roxio Easy VHS to DVD makes it simple to protect your movies by converting and transferring them to DVD discs, to be enjoyed and shared for generations.
Keep home movies in top condition by converting them from VHS to DVD easily with Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3 Plus. More than just a VHS to DVD converter, this software has all the tools you need to enhance older video. Add transitions, DVD menus, and rolling credits before sharing your movie digitally or on DVD.
As old technologies fade from use and video formats evolve, your old recorded memories often get left behind. Bring these memories to digital, so they don’t get lost in the past. Convert from VHS to DVD, even capture video footage directly from old camcorders. Then, burn to DVD or export as a digital file for safe storage and easy sharing.
Making Old School VHS Turn Digital
Capture your VHS tapes or import video directly from your camcorder and convert them to DVD or digital file types in a few simple steps. Connect your VHS player or camcorder to your PC with an RCA cable* and the Roxio capture device to import, edit, and burn your videos to DVD or convert to digital file types.
Basic Video Edits for Non Pros
Roxio VHS to DVD 3 is more than just conversion software. With it, you can make quick edits or clean up your footage in your home movies before sharing them digitally or on DVD. Add titles and rolling credits, or personalize your home movies further by adding transitions. Easily trim or split videos to organize them in the Video panel.
Improve Video Quality
Enhance your aging footage by making corrections to color balance and lighting with easy-to-use controls. Stabilize shaky footage and even reduce the visual noise caused by aging VHS tapes to improve your viewing experience before you export to DVD or share your videos with friends and family online.
Convert Audio to CD or Digital
Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3 converts your analog LPs and cassettes to audio CDs or MP3s. Auto-adjust recording audio volume for the best sound quality and add reverb and other sound effects. It can identify tracks automatically and add title, artist and genre information.
Sharing Moments Online
Share your home movies on DVD with custom menus for easy viewing on your DVD player. Convert audio and video files to digital to play them back on most popular mobile devices, including iPod and iPhone. Uploading home movies straight to Youtube and Facebook is fast and easy.
- Split home movies to fit on multiple discs
- Preview in full screen when recording & editing
- Stabilize shaky home videos
- Add transitions and rolling credits
- Microsoft® Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7 Home Premium
- Windows Vista® Home Basic (SP1)
- Windows® XP (SP3 for 32-bit, SP2 for 64-bit)
- 1.6 GHz processor
- 512 MB RAM or more, or the minimum system requirements of the OS, whichever is higher.
Hard Disk Space
- 2 GB free hard drive space for installation
- Internet Explorer® 7, 8 or 9
- Minimum screen resolution 1024x768
- DirectX 9 compatible graphics card or higher, sound card, DVD-ROM drive
- Windows Media Player 10, 11 or 12
- DVD Writer for DVD
- One available USB 2.0 port