SQL Server 2017 Standard 5 Cal (ESD)
Part Number: 228-10602-DL
SQL Server 2017 Standard is a full-featured database that allows organizations and professionals the use of integrated solutions, applications, and technology in conjunction with their data. Manage your data and your activities the way you want – on-site, in the cloud, or a mix of both.
SQL Server 2017 5 CAL Standard Product Highlights:
- Integration of applications
- Data mining
- Analytic tools and services
- This product is a digital license
- This product includes 5 Client Access Licenses (CAL)
$420.00 Including GST
- Additional Information
- System Requirements
- Reviews (1)
Disclaimer: This product is a digital license and does not include physical components such as CD/DVDs and boxes
SQL Server 2017 is the unified data platform that transforms your business. With SQL Server Standard, have access to one of the most powerful database server systems you can get today. Create complex data structure from where multiple applications can store and retrieve their data. In addition, SQL Server Standard’s powerful analytic tools help you monitor and maintain your organizations database servers for smooth operations.
Get the best prices for SQL Server 2017 download and retail box editions from the Softvire Australia online store. Downloading Microsoft SQL Server 2017 lets you create a seamless user experience for your applications is a guarantee.
Language and platform flexibility
Use the language of your choice when building modern applications. Do your work either on-site or through the cloud on Windows, Linux and Docker containers.
With Microsoft SQL Server Standard, keep your database secure with one of the least vulnerable platforms according to the NIST vulnerabilities database.
Monitor in real-time
Look into your activities for valuable information using real-time analytics at up to 1M predictions/second.
Mobile friendly data reporting
Send data to your mobile device for greater accessibility without the high price of other self-service solutions.
This product is a digital license and does not include physical components.
This product includes 5 Client Access Licenses (CAL) which allow that number of extra devices to access server features
SQL Server Standard may be licensed either by the Server + CAL licensing model or the Per Core model.
- SQL Server 2017 is now supported on a Server Core installation of Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, and Windows Server 2019.
- Installing SQL Server 2017 on Server Core mode is supported by the following editions of Windows Server:
- SQL Server requires a minimum of 6 GB of available hard-disk space. Disk space requirements will vary with the SQL Server components you install.
- SQL Server requires Super-VGA (800x600) or higher resolution monitor.
- Express Editions: 512 MB
- All other editions: 1 GB
- Express Editions: 1 GB
- All other editions: At least 4 GB and should be increased as database size increases to ensure optimal performance.
- Minimum: x64 Processor: 1.4 GHz
- Recommended: 2.0 GHz or faster
- x64 Processor: AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon 64, Intel Xeon with Intel EM64T support, Intel Pentium IV with EM64T support
- SQL Server 2016 (13.x) RC1 and later require .NET Framework 4.6 for the Database Engine, Master Data Services, or Replication. SQL Server 2016 (13.x) setup automatically installs .NET Framework.