Symantec Control Compliance Suite Assessment Manager
$25.20 – $26.40 Incl GST
Simplify procedural control evaluation with automated Web-based questionnaires. With Symantec Control Compliance Suite Assessment Manager, you can conduct frequent evaluations, analyze results of the survey, and prioritize risk-based procedural deficiencies all without increasing costs. Buy your software in Softvire Australia and get the best deals and offers available in the market.
Symantec Control Compliance Suite Assessment Manager Product Highlights:
- Coverage for more than 100 regulations, frameworks, and best practices converted into 120 questionnaires and updated on a constant basis.
- Capacity to add documents, to audit and connect to web-based training or videos to further training in security awareness
- Risk-weighted survey capacity to look at factors, such as assets participants, regulations or policies and sort out their responses.
- Symantec Data Loss Prevention Integration workflow to facilitate tailored and appropriate training on safety awareness in direct response to employee breaches of the policy.
- Training for employee policy violations in response to real-time security awareness
- Additional information
- Additional Information
- System Requirement
- Reviews (2)
Disclaimer: This product is a digital license and does not include physical components such as CD/DVDs and boxes.
Symantec Control Compliance Suite provides a strong framework for the development of IT governance, risk, and compliance. In business terms, you can communicate IT risk, prioritize risk-based remediation efforts and automate long-term manual processes to improve your overall security and compliance position.
Control Compliance Suite is a compact solution consisting of five key components, fully and individually interoperable or available for a wider range. A comprehensive highly scalable software platform to normalize and interpret large data volumes, customizable web-based dashboards and analyses, and process compatibility with remediation ticketing systems are key infrastructure features with all modules available.
Assessment Manager simplifies the assessment of procedures by replacing costly time-consuming, web-based automated manual evaluations. You may perform regular reviews, analyze the results of the survey, and identify risk-based operational deficiencies— all without higher costs.
Managing this system centrally helps you to resolve administrative threats and demonstrate compliance with various requirements while increasing overall understanding of safety.
- Cost-Effective and Procedural Controls
Evaluate procedural checks with automated Web-based questionnaires across various requirements cost-effectively and provide evidence to show that procedural checks are in force with laws such as PCI and HIPAA and compliance mechanisms such as ISO and COBIT.
- Web-based Dashboards
Explore operational differences in Web-based dashboards and apply data at the agency, order, or individual level of response. Educate workers on security issues and determine their comprehension on a regular basis
- Real-time Security and Automation
In response to workplace policy violations, include real-time safety awareness training. Simplify supplier risk management by automating product manual reviews and procedures evaluation. It is also designed to ensure safety awareness training for all suppliers and partners and to put in place appropriate reliable handling controls and procedures to protect confidential customer information.
- Enhanced Data Protection
In breach of their sensitive data management practice, this helps to identify users. Take advantage of workflow integration with the Control Compliance Suite to reduce the frequency of violations. Data Loss Prevention system reports data protection violations to the Control Compliance Suite Assessment Manager who immediately requires the person to take training in data protection when the breach happens (or after a period of violations). This ensures that gaps in security awareness are addressed in real-time, enhancing the overall safety position.
This digital license does not include physical components
Product Format: Security Software
Product Type: Security Suite Software
Operating System Supported:
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows 2000 native
- 8 GHz
- Minimum requirement of 2 GB
Hard Disk Space
- 80 GB
- minimum screen resolution of 800 x 600
- Microsoft .NET 3.5 SP1
- Information Services for the Internet (IIS) 6.0 and 7.0. This supports both the 32-bit and the 64-bit models.
- When Windows Server 2008 is used by the device running the Control Compliance Suite Web Console server, the Windows Authentication function must be applied to the computer.