Symantec Control Compliance Suite Standards Manager Directory Services
Automate your company-wide assessment of operational controls and safety standards with Symantec Control Compliance Suites Standards Manager. It optimizes the evaluation of technical controls and configuration requirements for standard safety. Purchase your security software in Softvire Australia and get the best deals and offers available in the market.
Symantec Control Compliance Suite Standards Manager Product Highlights:
- Broadest and widest product coverage for critical applications for servers, endpoints, and databases
- Extensive technical content with more than 2,900 control statements with the current standards for OS systems, databases and applications from the Center for Internet Security (CIS).
- Analysis of both hypervisor and guest operating systems to handle virtualized environments hierarchical, scalable security configuration
- Adaptable agent-based and agent-free data collection options available on a single user interface unified platform
- Configurable, out-of-the-box workflows to integrate with existing business processes, like excellent management
$27.42 – $33.61 Including GST
- Additional information
- System Requirement
- Reviews (0)
Disclaimer: This product is a digital license and does not include physical components such as CD/DVDs and boxes.
Control Compliance Suite provides a strong foundation for designing the system of IT Governance, Risk and Compliance. You can connect with IT risks in business-relevant terms, prioritize risk-based remediation efforts, and automate time-consuming manual processes to improve your overall safety and compliance posture.
Control Compliance Suite is a scalable solution consisting of five key components that are fully interoperable and accessible separately or as part of a larger suite. A unique and highly scalable data framework to standardize and analyze large volumes of data, customized Web dashboards, and reports, as well as workflow integration with remediation ticket systems, are key infrastructure capabilities that are available for all of the modules.
Symantec Control Compliance Suite Standards Manager provides the resource autodiscovery across network devices, servers, and databases. Symantec Control Compliance Suite Standards Manager is used by companies to identify and recognize rogue or compromised resources, track configuration drifts, and determine whether the devices are secure, installed, and patched in compliance with consumer security standards
- Reduce Management Complexity
Minimize operational costs by integrating data collection options based on agents based data. You were able to automate the procedure of reviewing your operational controls with the Compliance Software Quality Director. It saved you tremendous time and effort and, as the system became streamlined, it also allowed you to undertake more regular assessments to improve your overall safety role.
- Control Over your Infrastructure
When companies look at ways of improving the performance of the system, reducing cost, and preserving critical data, the device and user behavior are constantly controlled. To enforce and control this security standard, Control Compliance Suite Standards Manager or Control Compliance Suite Vulnerability Manager guarantees that non-elevated clients can only type in their own profile.
Some users’ configuration settings prohibit code updates, changes in other user-profiles and alter system files like executable files (EXE) or dynamic-link libraries (DLLs) from taking place across the network. You can improve the overall safety of your system by decreasing the possibilities for hackers to access and utilize your desktop while enhancing system integrity and accessibility. You can improve the overall safety of your system by decreasing the possibilities for hackers to access and utilize your desktop while enhancing system integrity and accessibility.
- Virtual Scanning Vulnerability
Since there are more sensitive applications on virtual servers and more critical data is stored in virtual environments, businesses are challenged by how to manage and defend these resources against threats.
Control Compliance Suite Standards Manager also has the latest ability to scan virtualized environments for vulnerability. You should define threats and prioritize restoration work to ensure that applications and information on virtualized servers are protected.
- Solutions for IT Risk and Compliance
Control Compliance Suite also offers diverse web-based dashboards for granular exposure into your IT risk and compliance posture, ticketing integration systems for remediation and the risk-based prioritization effort.
Product Format: Digital License
Product Type: Security Suite Software
Operating System Supported:
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows 2000 native
- 8 GHz
- Minimum requirement of 2 GB
Hard Disk Space
- 80 GB
- Not applicable
- Microsoft .NET 3.5 SP1
- Information Services for the Internet (IIS) 6.0 and 7.0. This supports both the 32-bit and the 64-bit models.
- When Windows Server 2008 is used by the device running the Control Compliance Suite Web Console server, the Windows Authentication function must be applied to the computer.