Symantec Control Compliance Suite Standards Manager for Middleware 12.0
$914.23 – $1,120.39 Incl GST
$914.23 – $1,120.39 Incl GST
Need a software that helps to exchange data and work together more effectively with diverse software applications and networked computer systems? Symantec Security Compliance Suites Standards Manager for Middleware allows multiple systems to connect with each other through various platforms. Purchase this subscription license in Softvire Australia for your computer connectivity and data integration.
Symantec Compliance Suites Standards Manager for Middleware Product Highlights:
- Requires various applications to connect across platform and protocol variations.
- Extensive technical content with more than 2,900 control statements with the current standards for OS systems, databases and applications from the Center for Internet Security (CIS).
- Analysis of both hypervisor and guest operating systems to handle virtualized environments hierarchical, scalable security configuration
- Adaptable agent-based and agent-free data collection options available on a single user interface unified platform
- Broadest and widest product coverage for critical applications for servers, endpoints, and databases
- Configurable, out-of-the-box workflows to integrate with existing business processes, like excellent management
- Additional information
- System Requirement
- Reviews (0)
Disclaimer: This product is a digital license and does not include physical components such as CD/DVDs and boxes.
Control Compliance Suite provides an excellent foundation for the design of the IT Governance, Risk and Compliance system. You can connect to IT risks in business-relevant terms, prioritize risk-based remediation efforts, and automate time-consuming manual processes to increase overall security and compliance.
Control Compliance Suite is a scalable solution composed of five key components that are entirely interoperable and can be used individually or as part of a larger solution. The innovative and highly scalable software platform for standardizing and processing vast volumes of data, customizable online dashboards, and documents, as well as process compatibility for remediation ticket structures, are key infrastructure features that are available for all devices.
Symantec Control Compliance Suite Standards Manager provides autodiscovery of the resource through network devices, servers, and databases. Symantec Control Compliance Suite Standards Manager is used by firms to classify and recognize rogue or compromised resources, monitor configuration drifts, and evaluate whether devices are secure, installed, and patched in compliance with consumer safety standards.
- Reduce Management Complexity
Minimize operational costs by integrating data collection options based on agents based data. You were able to automate the procedure of reviewing your operational controls with the Compliance Software Quality Director. It saved you tremendous time and effort and, as the system became streamlined, it also allowed you to undertake more regular assessments to improve your overall safety role.
- Control Over your Infrastructure
When companies look at ways of improving the performance of the system, reducing cost, and preserving critical data, the device and user behavior are constantly controlled. To enforce and control this security standard, Control Compliance Suite Standards Manager or Control Compliance Suite Vulnerability Manager guarantees that non-elevated clients can only type in their own profile.
Some users’ configuration settings prohibit code updates, changes in other user-profiles and alter system files like executable files (EXE) or dynamic-link libraries (DLLs) from taking place across the network. You can improve the overall safety of your system by decreasing the possibilities for hackers to access and utilize your desktop while enhancing system integrity and accessibility. You can improve the overall safety of your system by decreasing the possibilities for hackers to access and utilize your desktop while enhancing system integrity and accessibility.
- Virtual Scanning Vulnerability
Since there are more sensitive applications on virtual servers and more critical data is stored in virtual environments, businesses are challenged by how to manage and defend these resources against threats.
Control Compliance Suite Standards Manager also has the latest ability to scan virtualized environments for vulnerability. You should define threats and prioritize restoration work to ensure that applications and information on virtualized servers are protected.
- Solutions for IT Risk and Compliance
Control Compliance Suite also offers diverse web-based dashboards for granular exposure into your IT risk and compliance posture, ticketing integration systems for remediation and the risk-based prioritization effort.
Product Format: Security Software
Product Type: Security Suite Software
Operating System Supported:
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows 2000 native
- 8 GHz
- Minimum requirement of 2 GB
Hard Disk Space
- 80 GB
- Not applicable
- Microsoft .NET 3.5 SP1
- Information Services for the Internet (IIS) 6.0 and 7.0. This supports both the 32-bit and the 64-bit models.
- When Windows Server 2008 is used by the device running the Control Compliance Suite Web Console server, the Windows Authentication function must be applied to the computer.