TurboCAD Deluxe 2017 ESD
Versatile 2D/3D CAD solution
TurboCAD Deluxe 2017 ESD is ready-to-use 2D drafting, 3D modelling and rendering software for new 2D/3D CAD users, as well as more experienced 2D/3D CAD users. Easily adjust the interface for your level of experience to access hundreds of drawing, modification, dimensioning and annotation tools. Quickly render designs for powerful presentations, share your drawing with AutoCAD and lots more.
TurboCAD Deluxe 2017 ESD continues to be the best solution on the market for CAD users. It’s easy to learn and use and offers an incredible collection of 2D drafting, 3D surface modeling, photorealistic rendering and supported file filters. Over 20 new and improved features have been added to the2017 version.
$149.95 Includes Tax
- Additional Information
- System Requirements
- Reviews (1)
NEW FEATURES FOR 2017
New Image Management Palette – Simple drag-and-drop insertion, control of image parameters, and embedding.
New Table Editing / Attachable Data – Build tables by making (non-OLE) connections to .CSV and Excel files. Simply edit table layout, format, and content, now similar to Microsoft Word.
New Timestamp – For security and collaboration, file metadata now includes Date of Creation, Date of Last Modification, Total File Editing Time, and Total Time of Last Session.y edit table layout, format, and content, now similar to Microsoft Word.
New Options for Blocks – Display the name of a block whenever ‘show multiple entities options’ is turned on. Show selected block in the Blocks Palette any time an inserted block is selected.
2D DRAFTING AND EDITING
Improved Intelligent Scaling – Create hatches, text, and dimensions that automatically scale to the current zoom level of the view.
New Center Line and Center Mark – Create associative center lines and center marks
New Relative Angle Field – Draw consecutive segments by specifying the angle relative to the preceding segment.
Improved Multi-Text Editor – New text editor interface with new formatting features and new options including numbered lists, bulleted lists, and multi-column support.
New Scale by Two Points – Scale a set of objects to a specific size by using two reference points.
New Copying of Architectural Objects – Use the copy and array tools to insert a set of windows or doors into a wall for greater productivity.
Improved House Builder Wizard – Create rooms on multiple workplanes for quick design of multi-story houses.
PHOTOREALISTIC RENDERING AND VISUALISATION
New Redsdk 4.2 Engine Migration – Improved photorealistic rendering with new shaders, more realistic materials, new expanded parameters to control anti-ailiasing, caustics for sun lighting, physical sky lighting, geo-located sun positioning, and volumetric effects.
FILE SUPPORT / INTEROPERABILITY
- Improved AutoCAD® (DXF, DWG, and DWF) File Compatibility
- Implementation of the latest Teigha engine.
- Improved SketchUp (SKP) File Support*
- Import geometry, views, materials, and components from SketchUp files created in SketchUp Pro or SketchUp Mark versions 3.0 to 2017
- New Google Earth (KML and KMZ) File Support
- Import KML and KMZ files into TurboCAD to view your designs in Google Earth independent of the web.
- Drawing Tools
- Editing/Modification Tools
- Dimension Tools
- Ambient light – An ambient light adds a constant omni-directional light source affecting everything equally.
- Point light – The point light produces lighting in all directions radiating from a point.
- Spot light – The spot light produces lighting radiating in a cone from the cone apex.
- Directional light – A Directional light shines everywhere along a single direction continuing infinitely in that direction and at the same intensity.
- Beam light – A Beam light shines along a single direction in a beam of a specified radius.
- Area light – Area light sources are light that emit light from a specified rectangle.
- Physical – emulates real world lights when assigned to any object
- Sun light – emulates the light from the sun
- Sky light – emulates the light from the sky and sun
*NOTE: Trimble no longer offers the 32-bit version of their software development kit, therefore TurboCAD 2017 32-bit has no SKP filter.
TurboCAD Deluxe 2017 ESD is ready-to-use 2D drafting, 3D modeling, and rendering software. Easily adjust the interface for your level of experience to access hundreds of drawing, modification, dimensioning, and annotation tools. Quickly render designs for powerful presentation, share with AutoCAD and more.
Windows (Windows 7 to Windows 10, Windows Vista)
- TurboCAD Deluxe 2017 ESD is delivered in a 64-bit version to take full advantage of your hardware’s available computer memory to load, process, and render CAD files. A 32-bit version is also available if required by your hardware.
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 64-bit System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8* 64-bit, Windows 7 (64-bit), Vista (64-bit) - 8 GB RAM.
32-bit System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8*, Windows 7, Windows Vista** - 4GB RAM.
- *TurboCAD is designed for desktops or laptops that meet the indicated system requirements. Windows RT technology for use on tablets is not supported.
- ** 32-bit version of TurboCAD Deluxe will run on the Vista platform; however, this platforms is no longer being officially supported.
- Your experience with TurboCAD Deluxe will be greatly enhanced with a newer generation, higher speed CPU, and 8+ GB RAM
- The optional GPU-accelerated Redsdk render modes require a supported graphic processing unit (either a chip on the board, or on a video card). The latest video drivers are typically required. Newer boards with more power and VRAM generally provide greater performance.
- The physical version of TurboCAD Deluxe has the install for the 2016 version. On installation you will be prompted to download TurboCAD Deluxe 2017.