TurboCAD Expert 2017 Box
Advanced 2D/3D CAD Software
TurboCAD Expert 2017 Box is for experienced 2D/3D CAD users. Get hundreds of drawing tools, an optional AutoCAD®-like 2D drafting interface with command line and dynamic input cursor, 3D modeling tools, photorealistic rendering, and extensive file support. Design, modify, present, and document in an integrated fashion.
$611.99 Includes Tax
- Additional Information
- System Requirements
- Reviews (1)
Key Features & Benefits
- Complete 2D/3D Design Tools for drafting, modeling, modifying, dimensioning and annotation.
- Easy to Learn and Use with set up wizards, context-sensitive help, snaps, alignment aids, and handle-based editing.
- AutoCAD®-like 2D drafting interface option with command line and dynamic input cursor that simplifies the transition from AutoCAD.
- More professional 2D drafting & editing tools like 2D Geometric and Dimension Constraints
- Surface Modeling Tools like 2D/3D Booleans, extrude, revolve, sweeps, & more.
- Architectural Design Tools including parametric architectural objects, sections and elevations, house builder wizard, schedule tool, and more.
- Photorealistic Rendering, materials, and lighting to create powerful presentations.
- Internal Database and Custom Data, External Database Connectivity, and Point Cloud Support
- Expanded File Sharing Options including AutoCAD® .DWG & .DXF, SketchUp .SKP, .STL for 3D Printing, & more!
Powerful UI and Performance
If you’re new to TurboCAD, features like the fully customisable interface, including an optional AutoCAD®-like 2D drafting interface, can help you get started. Save more time with handle based editing and a GPU accelerated drawing engine. Plus, TurboCAD is 64-bit compatible to manage even the largest CAD files
Organise, access, and explore design alternatives. The Design Director Palette provides advanced controls for Layers, Layer Filters, creating Layer Sets, setting and saving Work Planes, controlling Named Views, and more to streamline work and enhance productivity.
2D Design and Editing
TurboCAD is rich in professional 2D/3D design tools and drawing aids that speed design. Create views and viewports of any size and shape. Access extensive paper space and printing options. Multi-select drawing tool, dimension tools and more.
3D Surface Modelling
TurboCAD includes a complete set of 3D surface modeling and editing tools making it ideal for both single part and small assembly mechanical designs.
Architectural & GIS
TurboCAD includes an integrated suite of architectural tools that accelerate productivity in design and drafting, or in the documentation of existing compatible architectural models. The architectural objects are AutoCAD® Architecture (ACA) compatible so that .DWG models with ACA extensions may be read, modified, and documented as needed.
Photorealistic Rendering and Visualisation
TurboCAD includes the Redway3d Redsdk 4.2 drawing and rendering engine to speed design work and create stunning presentations. Render management of materials, luminances, environments, advanced render styles and more help users create truly photorealistic presentations of their design.
Interoperability & File Support
TurboCAD makes it easy to maintain your intellectual property investment and share your work. TurboCAD Pro supports export of 3D models to 3D .PDF which can be viewed interactively with Acrobat Reader. Plus, users can open, insert, or embed up to 35 file formats and export up to 28, including .DWG, .DXF (from R14 through 2017 including AutoCAD® Architecture extensions), .SKP (SketchUp™, to version 2015), .3DM (Rhinoceros®), .3DS (Autodesk® 3ds Max®), IGES, STEP, .OBJ, COLLADA (.DAE – export); and many more.
External References (Xrefs)
All of the file formats that may be opened and imported, except bitmap images, may be used as an external reference (Xref). TurboCAD offers Xref clipping for dozens of file formats and binding of Xrefs, which can then be exploded and edited. Xref layers are also easy to manage, including with layer filters.
TurboCAD Expert 2017 Box is for experienced 2D/3D CAD users already familiar with AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT looking for a powerful alternative. It includes all of the 2D drafting, 3D surface modeling, photorealistic rendering, and extensive file support of TurboCAD Deluxe. TurboCAD Expert 2017 also includes an AutoCAD®-like 2D drafting interface option with command line and dynamic input cursor that simplifies the transition from AutoCAD. Plus, additional professional features are included in TurboCAD Expert to enhance productivity and interoperability.
Windows (Windows 7 to Windows 10, Windows Vista)
- TurboCAD Deluxe 2017 Box is delivered in a 64-bit version to take full advantage of your hardware’s available computer memory to load, process, and render CAD files. A 32-bit version is also available if required by your hardware.
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 64-bit System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8* 64-bit, Windows 7 (64-bit), Vista (64-bit) - 8 GB RAM.
32-bit System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8*, Windows 7, Windows Vista** - 4GB RAM.
- *TurboCAD is designed for desktops or laptops that meet the indicated system requirements. Windows RT technology for use on tablets is not supported.
- ** 32-bit version of TurboCAD Deluxe will run on the Vista platform; however, this platform is no longer being officially supported.
- Your experience with TurboCAD Deluxe will be greatly enhanced with a newer generation, higher speed CPU, and 8+ GB RAM
- The optional GPU-accelerated Redsdk render modes require a supported graphic processing unit (either a chip on the board, or on a video card). The latest video drivers are typically required. Newer boards with more power and VRAM generally provide greater performance.