TurboCAD Pro Platinum 2017 ESD
TurboCAD Pro Platinum 2017 ESD is the top-of-the-line, professional 2D/3D CAD application. Access a powerful drafting palette, ACIS® solid modeling, premium photorealistic rendering, advanced architectural and mechanical toolsets, AutoCAD-like 2D drafting interface options, and extensive file support.
$1,650.00 Includes Tax
- Additional Information
- System Requirements
- Reviews (1)
Powerful UI & Performance
If you’re new to TurboCAD Pro Platinum, features like the fully customizable interface, including an optional AutoCAD®-like 2D drafting interface, can help you get started. Save more time with handle based editing and a GPU accelerated drawing engine. Even collecting and assembling all external resources and entities attached to a drawing for distribution is simple with ePack. Plus, TurboCAD is 64-bit compatible to manage even the largest CAD files.
- New Intelligent File Send: E-pack now includes an option to send your packaged data via email.
- New Image Management Palette: Simple drag-and-drop insertion, control of image parameters, and embedding.
- New Table Editing / Attachable Data: Build tables by making (non-OLE) connections to .CSV and Excel files. Simply edit table layout, format, and content, now similar to Microsoft Word.
- New Timestamp: For security and collaboration, file metadata now includes Date of Creation, Date of Last Modification, Total File Editing Time, and Total Time of Last Session.
- New Options for Blocks: Display the name of a block whenever ‘show multiple entities options’ is turned on. Show selected block in the Blocks Palette any time an inserted block is selected.
- Improved Intelligent Scaling: Create hatches, text, and dimensions that automatically scale to the current zoom level of the view.
- New Center Line and Center Mark: Create associative center lines and center marks.
- New Relative Angle Field: Draw consecutive segments by specifying the angle relative to the preceding segment.
- Improved Multi-Text Editor: New text editor interface with new formatting features and new options including numbered lists, bulleted lists, and multi-column support.
- New Scale by Two Points: Scale a set of objects to a specific size by using two reference points.
- New Bend by Sketch: Bend single or multiple flanges off of a sheet body using a 2D polyline as the profile.
- New Gusset: Easily add support structures to 3D models. Use the New Sheet Metal Gusset to insert a sheet metal gusset between two adjacent faces. New Solid Gusset can insert a Stiffening Rib between two adjacent faces.
- Improved Law Tool Editor: Import and export Laws (Curve from Law; Surface with Laws; Offset with Law; Warp Entity by Law) from text files.
- New Stretch Entity: Stretch any ACIS solid along an arbitrary axis.
- New Twist Entity: Twist a solid object along and around the length of a designated axis.
- New NURBS Support: Guidelines for lofts can now be post-updated to modify the resulting loft. Now true NURB surfaces can be generated and edited in three axes.
- Improved ACIS® Object Handling and Clean-up: The Remove Open Gap functionality of the Extract Entity tool has been extended with a New Remove All Open Gaps option.
- New Unbend Options: New Get Bend Angles option to extract or insert bend angles as text when using the Unbend Sheet tool. New Unbend Along an Edge lets you selectively unbend elements of a sheet body along specified edges.
- Improved Warp Entity by Law: Warping a 3D solid based on a mathematical formula can now be done with or without the Part Tree. This enables post-editing of -the warp parameters.
- New & Improved SMESH Tools (Sub-D Modeling): New Combine and join adjacent coplanar faces; merge SMESHs; add or delete facets from a SMESH; create a volumetric object from a planar SMESH. Improvements to node selection which can be limited to ignore all but the closest nodes, and faces can now be split by a selected line.
- New Copying of Architectural Objects: Use the copy and array tools to insert a set of windows or doors into a wall for greater productivity.
- New Fit to Scale for Door and Window Custom Blocks: Automatic fit to wall width scaling of custom door and window blocks inserted into walls.
- Improved House Builder Wizard: Create rooms on multiple workplanes for quick design of multi-story houses.
- New Stairs by Linework: Create complex and advanced stairways via a set of 2D linework.
- New Roof Slab Openings: Insert openings into roof slab for fast placement of vents and skylights.
- New Redsdk 4.2 Engine Migration: Improved photorealistic rendering with new shaders, more realistic materials, new expanded parameters to control anti-ailiasing, caustics for sun lighting, physical sky lighting, geo-located sun positioning, and volumetric effects.
- New UV Mapping of SMESH Objects: UV mapping has been expanded to support SMESH objects
- Improved AutoCAD® (DXF, DWG, and DWF) File Compatibility: Implementation of the latest Teigha engine.
- Improved 3D PDF (including .U3D and .PRC) Export: Support for export of multi-material objects.
- Improved SketchUp (SKP) File Support*: Import geometry, views, materials, and components from SketchUp files created in SketchUp Pro or SketchUp Mark versions 3.0 to 2017. * Please note – Trimble no longer offers the 32-bit version of their software development kit, therefore TurboCAD 2017 32-bit has no SKP filter.
- New Google Earth (KML and KMZ) File Support: Import KML and KMZ files into TurboCAD to view your designs in Google Earth independent of the web.
- Improved Point Cloud (PCD, PCG, XYZ, ASC) File Support: Improved triangulation tool allows users to adjust the default parameter settings, offers an improved algorithm for facet normal determination, and a new smoothing option. Coloured point clouds are also now supported.
- New Mobile App Support: Import and View TurboApp (TAP) files from one of our apps for mobile devices–TurboViewer, TurboReview, TurboSite, or DroneScout.
TurboCAD Pro Platinum 2018 ESD is a brilliant collection of professional 2D/3D CAD tools in designing, modifying, presenting, and documenting an integrated fashion. An optional AutoCAD® 2018-like 2D drafting interface with command line and dynamic input cursor helps professionals already familiar with AutoCAD easily get up to speed. Advanced technology—a powerful drafting palette, D-Cube constraints, and ACIS® engine —enhance productivity. Advanced architectural and mechanical design tools add even greater flexibility and control, while superior rendering controls produce powerful presentations. Plus TurboCAD Pro Platinum 2018 is programmable and supports over 40 file formats including .DWG, .DXF, .SKP,3D .PDF, and .STL for 3D printing.
Windows (Windows 7 to Windows 10, Windows Vista)
- TurboCAD Deluxe 2017 ESD is delivered in a 64-bit version to take full advantage of your hardware’s available computer memory to load, process, and render CAD files. A 32-bit version is also available if required by your hardware.
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 64-bit System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8* 64-bit, Windows 7 (64-bit), Vista (64-bit) - 8 GB RAM.
32-bit System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8*, Windows 7, Windows Vista** - 4GB RAM.
- *TurboCAD is designed for desktops or laptops that meet the indicated system requirements. Windows RT technology for use on tablets is not supported.
- ** 32-bit version of TurboCAD Deluxe will run on the Vista platform; however, this platform is no longer being officially supported.
- Your experience with TurboCAD Deluxe will be greatly enhanced with a newer generation, higher speed CPU, and 8+ GB RAM
- The optional GPU-accelerated Redsdk render modes require a supported graphic processing unit (either a chip on the board, or on a video card). The latest video drivers are typically required. Newer boards with more power and VRAM generally provide greater performance.