Windows Server 2016 5 CAL (ESD)
Part Number: R18-05244
Windows Server 2016 is a seamless Microsoft experience that bridges technologies such as Active Directory and virtualization with modern infrastructure concepts.
Windows server 2016 5 CAL (ESD) Product Highlights:
- Protect your virtual machines and operating system
- Improve ability to detect attacks
- Create affordable business continuity
- This product is a digital license
- This product includes 1 Client Access License (CAL)
- This product is compatible with both physical and virtual servers
$224.99 Including GST
- Additional Information
- System Requirements
- Reviews (1)
Disclaimer: This product is a digital license and does not include physical components such as CD/DVDs and boxes
Windows Server 2016 is the server operating system that will keep your organization competitive in this digital age. With Server 2016, upgrade and scale-up your organization’s digital infrastructure to deliver the best organizational systems and services to your employees and customers.
Buy your Windows Server 2016 download and retail box versions at the Softvire online store at the best prices. With our great deals and discounts, downloading Microsoft Windows Server 2016 license keys has never been easier.
Security at the Operating System Level
Protect your operating system and active workload from malicious attacks. Also, detect suspicious activity to cut off new threats before they happen. Microsoft Windows Server 2016’s new security features also allow you to control access, protect your virtual machines, and secure your platform against emerging threats.
A Whole New Infrastructure
Tackle your operational and security challenges with Windows Server 2016’s improved architecture. Free up your IT resources to execute cloud-based strategies for future applications and solutions.
Affordable High-Performance Storage
Use Server 2016 Standard’s software-defined storage capabilities to reduce costs and scale up. Leverage automation and policies to manage your system’s growth.
Run your data center efficiently through Windows 2016 server’s flexible computing, storage, and networking options. Pair automation and resilient operating systems with all the cloud-based features available to Microsoft Azure data centers.
Speed up application deployment and streamline the way IT operations and development teams collaborate to deliver applications through Windows Server 2016’s container technology and micro-services.
This product is a digital license and does not include physical components
This product contains 5 Client Access Licenses (CAL) that allow more devices to access the server's features.
This product supports 1 Local User / 1 Concurrent Local Connection per User License, and Unlimited Non-Concurrent Devices per User License
This product is compatible with both physical and virtual servers
- 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor
- Compatible with x64 instruction set
- Supports NX and DEP
- Supports CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchW
- Supports Second Level Address Translation (EPT or NPT)
- 512 MB (2 GB for Server with Desktop Experience installation option)
- ECC (Error Correcting Code) type or similar technology, for physical host deployments
Storage Controller and Disk Space Requirements
- 32 GB
Network Adapter Requirements
- An Ethernet adapter capable of at least gigabit throughput
- Compliant with the PCI Express architecture specification.
The following items are not strictly required, but are necessary for certain features:
- UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware that supports secure boot
- Trusted Platform Module
- Graphics device and monitor capable of Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher-resolution
- Keyboard and Microsoft® mouse (or other compatible pointing device)
- Internet access (fees may apply)