Microsoft Windows Server 2019 5 CAL (ESD)
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 5 CAL (ESD) Product Highlights:
- Use Azure services, including Azure Backup and Azure Site Recovery.
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
- Enable faster download and enhanced support through container support.
- Scale storage and computing power using hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI).
- This product is a digital license
- 5 Client Access License (CAL) which allow extra devices to access server features
- This product is compatible with both physical and virtual servers
$305.00 Including GST
- Additional Information
- System Requirements
- Reviews (1)
Disclaimer: This product is a digital license and does not include physical components such as CD/DVDs and boxes.
Windows Server 2019 5 CAL (ESD) is the operating system that bridges on-premises environments with Azure services enabling hybrid scenarios maximizing existing investments. Increase security and reduce business risk with multiple layers of protection built into the operating system. Evolve your datacenter infrastructure to achieve greater efficiency and scale with Hyper-converged Infrastructure. Microsoft Windows Server also enables you to create cloud native and modernize traditional apps using containers and micro-services.
This product contains 5 Client Access Licenses (CAL) that allows more devices to access the server’s features.
Storage migration service
Easily inventory and migrate your data, security, and configurations from legacy systems to Windows Server 2019.
Synchronize your file servers to Azure
Centralize your organization’s file shares in Azure Files while keeping the flexibility, performance, and compatibility of an on-premises file server.
Make use of local predictive analytics capabilities native to monitor your Windows Server.
Azure network adaptor
Easily connect to Azure virtual networks. Make the Windows Admin Center configure the VPN to a new network adapter that can connect Windows Server 2019 to a point-to-site Azure virtual network VPN.
Enhanced Azure AD authentication
Use the computer account to authenticate in the cloud by joining Windows Server 2019 with the Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
Model processes running on physical and in virtual machines (VMs) from a primary site to a secondary location without worrying about the primary site’s performance and security.
This product is a digital license and does not include any physical components.
This product contains 5 Client Access Licenses (CAL) that allows more devices to access the server's features.
This product supports 1 Local User / 1 Concurrent Local Connection per User License, and Unlimited Non-Concurrent Devices per User License
This product is compatible with both physical and virtual servers
- 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor
- Compatible with x64 instruction set
- Supports NX and DEP
- Supports CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchW
- Supports Second Level Address Translation (EPT or NPT)
- 512 MB (2 GB for Server with Desktop Experience installation option)
- ECC (Error Correcting Code) type or similar technology, for physical host deployments
Storage Controller and Disk Space Requirements
- 32 GB
Network Adapter Requirements
- An Ethernet adapter capable of at least gigabit throughput
- Compliant with the PCI Express architecture specification.
The following items are not strictly required, but are necessary for certain features:
- UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware that supports secure boot
Trusted Platform Module
- Graphics device and monitor capable of Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher-resolution
- Keyboard and Microsoft® mouse (or other compatible pointing device)
- Internet access (fees may apply)