Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services 1 User/Device CAL (ESD)
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services 1 Device CAL (ESD) opens up a new world of possibilities for businesses to take advantage of remote work. Without sacrificing the quality of access, lay down the groundwork for your organization to be efficient and productive while on the go.
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services 1 User/Device CAL (ESD) Product Highlights:
- Choose between an on-site, cloud by Azure, or hybrid setup for your server
- Tailor-fit the user experience based on the organization’s needs
- Access the original work desktop and company resources from anywhere, with any device
- Have the software power to run demanding applications remotely
- Be assured that your organization’s proprietary information is secure even with remote accessibility.
- This product is a digital license
- Contains 1 Client Access License (CAL) that allows an extra device to access the server’s features.
- Compatible with both physical and virtual servers.
$225.00 Including GST
- Additional Information
- System Requirements
- Reviews (1)
Disclaimer: This product is a digital license and does not include physical components such as CD/DVDs and boxes.
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services extends your desktop and application deployments to any device. It promotes remote worker efficiency, while keeping proprietary data and information safe. With Windows Server 2019, downloads won’t be a problem for you and your organization when everything is within your reach.
This product contains 1 Client Access License (CAL) that allows an extra device to access the server’s features.
Deploy your servers on-site, through the cloud, or a hybrid setup that utilizes both. Use the same architecture regardless of how you deploy.
Cater to different kinds of users
Scale your server deployment based on the needs of current users. Have the ability to check if your current load is meeting your users’ needs.
Access from anywhere
Remote users don’t have to worry about issues when connecting to the internal network to access the resources they need. Be assured of a fast and secure connection.
Use Active Directory to keep your resources secure while keeping accessibility high.
Secure data storage
Store important user data and company resource in on-site servers or on the cloud through Azure. Do this without worrying about your level of security.
Enable high-end graphics rendering
Let users interact with graphics intensive applications without sacrificing visual fidelity.
Connect from any device
Access your business resources through any device. Support users who use Windows, Apple, or Android devices – both mobile and desktop. Let users access their desktop applications through the RD Web Feed.
This product is a digital license and does not include any physical components.
This product contains 1 Client Access License (CAL) that allows an extra device to access the server's features.
This product is compatible with both physical and virtual servers.
- 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor
- Compatible with x64 instruction set
- Supports NX and DEP
- Supports CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchW
- Supports Second Level Address Translation (EPT or NPT)
- 512 MB (2 GB for Server with Desktop Experience installation option)
- ECC (Error Correcting Code) type or similar technology, for physical host deployments
Storage Controller and Disk Space Requirements
- 32 GB
Network Adapter Requirements
- An Ethernet adapter capable of at least gigabit throughput
- Compliant with the PCI Express architecture specification.
The following items are not strictly required, but are necessary for certain features:
- UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware that supports secure boot
Trusted Platform Module
- Graphics device and monitor capable of Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher-resolution
- Keyboard and Microsoft® mouse (or other compatible pointing device)
- Internet access (fees may apply)