Welcome to Softvire Australia Guest Blogs!
We appreciate your interest to write for us as a Guest Blogger.
SOFTVIRE is a leading IT distribution company for a variety of essential software. We have been providing software solutions since 2005 and recently, we started to share our knowledge on software purchase through blogging.
Topics to Write
In line with our aim to be the leading one-stop-shop for software solutions, Softvire Au launched its guest post corner where we accept articles with relevant discussions for the following topics:
- Digital Marketing
- Software or App Development (Web and Mobile)
- Web Design / Web Development
- Business Technology
These niches were chosen to help our shoppers make the most of their software. That said, we are looking for contributors who can ensure quality in their work. For aspirants to get accepted in our Guest Post space, we listed down a complete guideline that should help writers with their blogs.
Guest Posting Guidelines
- Article should have at least 1200 words excluding the title.
- Article must pass Grammar, Plagiarism, SEO, and Readability checks.
- Content must be 100% original and unique and hasn’t been published elsewhere.
- The readability and SEO scores of the article should be above average. Articles will be sent back for editing once issues are detected.
- Submit using Google Docs and grant access as Editor to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit images as HTML links via Google photos (PNG format, size: 200-250 kb).
- Use ROYALTY FREE images only and indicate the Image Source under each picture.
- We accept screenshot for images as long as the source is properly credited. The image should also be converted to PNG or JPEG format and saved on Google Photos.
- Your Author Bio should be 150 words or less that includes 1 link only (embed code required). Also, include your Profile Pic in PNG format.
- Each contributor will be given a set of keywords and links that should be included in your article. Please contact email@example.com if you did not receive any. Failure to comply means automatic rejection.
- We want this to be beneficial for you too. We let contributors promote their business in our site by including 1 link to your main site on your author’s bio, and 2-3 sub-page links on the body of your article. Note that all links will go through a security check prior approval.
- Once an article is submitted and approved for posting, it becomes a property of Softvire. Hence, we reserve the right to update and edit your articles as we find suitable but are not obliged to update our guest contributors about the changes. However, rest assured that your approved backlinks will be retained.
How to Submit your Post to Softvire Australia?
Send your Pitch to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Guest Posting at Softvire Australia
- All articles submitted shall undergo quality check and proofreading by our editorial team
- By submitting your article to us and getting approved, you are giving all the rights to Softvire.com.au; hence you can’t republish it elsewhere without our permission.
- We may reject submissions that are irrelevant to our approved niches as well as low-quality articles.